Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that will hinder us, his consistency.

He's got none, back into mard arse moaning mode again yesterday.

3 goals from 17 shots he's scored, Aguero has 3 in 6. There is the difference.

For me he is still not the answer, still plays when HE wants to.

One of the most frustrating footballers i've ever come across.

Is it true that Dzeko (together with Tevez) is holding City's all time record of scoring the most goals away from home? His goal against Villa was his 21st. One more and his is the only record holder. Impressive if true.

Freestyler said:

Yep, still definitely a case of Dzekyll and Hyde.

dream said:
Is it true that Dzeko (together with Tevez) is holding City's all time record of scoring the most goals away from home? His goal against Villa was his 21st. One more and his is the only record holder. Impressive if true.

It is nice ti read fact, no matter good or bad. Thanks for the post.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:

He usually more in position to shot, since he usually play front striker. I remember one of his games in Wolsfburg (last season), three shots, only three serious attacks, three goals. Everthing depends on how good position to strike is.

BosnianDragon said:
dream said:

It is nice ti read fact, no matter good or bad. Thanks for the post.

-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 pm --

Freestyler said:

He usually more in position to shot, since he usually play front striker. I remember one of his games in Wolsfburg (last season), three shots, only three serious attacks, three goals. Everthing depends on how good position to strike is.
Pretty sure that's not right ;)

ColinLee said:
BosnianDragon said:
dream said:

It is nice ti read fact, no matter good or bad. Thanks for the post.

-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 pm --

Freestyler said:

Pretty sure that's not right ;)

His last season with WF

kismet said:
With the season just over a month old, Edin has bagged 5 goals so far.

Keep up the good work big fella..

With the service he is getting it should be 10 so don't kid yourself he is doing well.
If Ibrohimavic had that service for us we would probably be top

Dzeko is always going to be frustratingly inconsistent. When on form, or more accurately when his head is in the right place, he can be unstoppable, like Spurs away, or Newcastle at home this season (on, no goal in the later but he was excellent that day). However when he just isn't "up for it" for whatever reason that may be, then he's not really worth his place on the pitch. As for his goals scoring, he's an "Andy Cole" type, he'll never be a clinical 1 goal from 2 or 3 shots kind of striker, he'll always need a decent number of opportunities over the course of a season to get his goal tally up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.