Any virgin tv engineers on here?

Stevinio

I'm after getting multiroom fitted and want to know what sort of mess it makes with wiring etc. Any help appreciated.

Stevinio said:
I'm after getting multiroom fitted and want to know what sort of mess it makes with wiring etc. Any help appreciated.

our house has it and there isnt much mess, the cables are clipped onto the house, so its fine, there not dangling or anything like that.

Plus they put this little white box thing in the bedroom and the cable comes out of that

Cheers. I have it fitted now. The only problem is the engineer put the box in the middle if the wall instead of in the corner behind the virgin box. I had to get them back out to shift it and now I have 3 holes to fill in and a wall to decorate. That's what's you get for leaving the missus to sort it out. They've compensated me though. Got 6 months free for the inconvenience.

You can pretty much have it how you want to be honest, within reason of course. There's a lot of red tape (no working on slanted roofs, no throwing cables over roofs etc.) but as long as it's within the realms of possibility then there shouldn't really be any problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.