'These bad boys'

Land.

When used in the context of resolving problems, delivering projects etc:

"Ok, we need to reboot the server so can I leave you to land that one?"
"We need Problem Management to get a call together and ensure it lands in the right space."
"When are you due to land that project?"

Boss does it all the time. Makes me want to shout at her.

strongbowholic said:
Land.

"We need Problem Management to get a call together and ensure it lands in the right space."

Oh god, that's awful. Never heard that one. I cannot abide business bullshit.

Have you heard "reach out" yet? If you haven't you will. We had an American customer recently who kept suggesting that we "reach out" to each other next week. I felt like reaching out and pushing my fingers up his nostrils.

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Land.

Have you heard "reach out" yet? If you haven't you will. We had an American customer recently who kept suggesting that we "reach out" to each other next week. I felt like reaching out and pushing my fingers up his nostrils.
Had them all mate: reach out, blue sky thinking, bleeding edge technology, skin in the game (as in "there's no point pursuing this deal as there's not enough skin in the game for our margins"). I've even heard a senior manager say during a think tank (can't say brainstorm anymore) "ok, ok, let's jettison that one from the pod..."

I fucking hate working with a passion. I dream of being a multi-millionaire (save me Lotto!) so I don't have to put up with the constant stream of business bullshit and buzzwords I face on a daily basis from a seemingly never-ending procession of cretins, arse wipes, fuck wits and egomaniacs.

strongbowholic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Land.

Had them all mate: reach out, blue sky thinking, bleeding edge technology, skin in the game (as in "there's no point pursuing this deal as there's not enough skin in the game for our margins"). I've even heard a senior manager say during a think tank (can't say brainstorm anymore) "ok, ok, let's jettison that one from the pod..."

I fucking hate working with a passion. I dream of being a multi-millionaire (save me Lotto!) so I don't have to put up with the constant stream of business bullshit and buzzwords I face on a daily basis from a seemingly never-ending procession of cretins, arse wipes, fuck wits and egomaniacs.

May we assume that your company's team bonding exercises have somewhat failed in their purpose?

Lucky Toma said:
Hearing 'It ticks all the boxes' on a property programme - and there hasn't been a property programme ever made when this spleen-bursting phrase hasn't been uttered - makes me want to wipe out the planet one individual at a time.
We're singing from the same hymn sheet LT!
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Not The Sharpest Knife In The Toolbox'. This makes me want to find 'The Bluntest Knife In The Toolbox' and impale the **** to a door, via their eyes
Genuinely lol'd you ****,thanks.

sweynforkbeard said:
strongbowholic said:
Didsbury Dave said:

May we assume that your company's team bonding exercises have somewhat failed in their purpose?
It's not a bad assumption to make. Nearly chinned a colleague last Tuesday (long story short, he was being an obnoxious ****) but managed to control myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.