Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (05/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellow for fernandinho too ....

only got to book the tea lady now and we'll have the full set!

Quite like the way BT are trying to make their coverage a bit different to the rest. The free kick demo before the game was good. But my oh my, having Mark Halsey on there is driving me fucking nuts.

Been really impressed with Nasri since he came on, looks really pumped and has shown a lot of strength on the ball, too often last season he got knocked off the ball too easily

uptheblues said:
Been really impressed with Nasri since he came on, looks really pumped and has shown a lot of strength on the ball, too often last season he got knocked off the ball too easily
I would really like to see him and Silva get a chance at the same time on the pitch again.

not tempting fate here but Everton have done zip all or caused us any probs at the back since Kompany went off<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:36 pm --<br /><br />jesus, Fernandinho loses the ball again in a dangerous central midfield position

Oh well , we've done pretty well here after Wednesday nights shambles .. can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.