Season Ticket For Sale

Ive still got one available!
To those that have pm'd me recently the price has now dropped to £470 as the derby demolition has come and gone..

invisableman said:
Ive still got one available!
To those that have pm'd me recently the price has now dropped to £470 as the derby demolition has come and gone..

Now Sold

I am going to india for 7 months backpacking. so am looking to sell my season card the seat is in south stand 119 am in champs league cup scheme and I have 6640 points am willing to listen to offers.

I still have my season ticket available. I am willing to accept £400 for it or nearest offer. Need the funds to pay for my pets operation and aftercare costs.

andyblue1109 said:
I still have my season ticket available. I am willing to accept £400 for it or nearest offer. Need the funds to pay for my pets operation and aftercare costs.

just put the fucker down, like i'd miss a city game for some mutt or whatever.

de niro said:
andyblue1109 said:

Don't know how to take that reply. Best I say nothing!!!!

de niro said:
andyblue1109 said:

Ouch!!

de niro said:
andyblue1109 said:

Brutal!

I'm selling my season ticket in block 117 in the south stand. I've got to let it go because I have to go and work abroad for the rest of the season.
I'm after £450 which works out at cost for the 15 games left. There are 5260 points on it too

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.