Football Manager 2014

RandomJ said:
eddiemarin09 said:
What makes this game worth getting when there is fifa?

Completely different games. Fifa is alright for a few games with your mates (except this years version) whereas FM is a game you can find yourself playing all night long. Nothing better than taking a conference side to winning the champions league.

I'd argue having a life is better ;)

No coincidence for me that my interest and enjoyment in fm ended when City were actually good on it and it was no longer a challenge playing with them.

City ruining fm since 2008.

I've bought every one since 2008 but not sure I'm gonna bother this year. Bought 2013 and spent about 4 hours max on it, still playing 2012 because ive got a mint save going full of regens

Not bought this game for years.
Can't believe the amount of time in my teens I wasted playing this.
Haven't bought Fifa for years either.

If FM had some proper online system (with U16's excluded) I'd be interested again.

Mrmcfc said:
fordinho10 said:
Anyone thinking of getting the game? Looks impressive on the screenshots and i have quite a few time on my hands lately with recently moving so i thought i might as-well chuck away days of my life on a regular basis on this game.
Don't think I've enjoyed fm since 2011 tbh.
Don't know whether it's because I'm getting older or because it's getting too complex, but I seem to lose interest 2-3 matches in.
Tbh I miss champ man 01-02 Hahaha

Ill probably download it in a few months to see if it's up to much though.

Classic Mode which they introduced last game is brill. They take out all the bollocks. Very much like the older versions you mention.

ninjamonkey said:
No coincidence for me that my interest and enjoyment in fm ended when City were actually good on it and it was no longer a challenge playing with them.

City ruining fm since 2008.

This counts for me as well.

Just can't find a team that interest me and City is just too easy.

Malty said:
It needs to have a proper online mode.

-- Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 pm --

Remember LMA manager? the daddy of management games. I want something like that but with online capability.

Why is LMA manager the daddy? Only came out in 2001 whereas Championship Manager started in 1992.

BimboBob said:
Malty said:
It needs to have a proper online mode.

-- Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 pm --

Remember LMA manager? the daddy of management games. I want something like that but with online capability.

Why is LMA manager the daddy? Only came out in 2001 whereas Championship Manager started in 1992.
Im with malty... LMA was class as at the time they had a 3d match engine so you could make you changes if you seen you player playing bad and if you was getting pelted in midfield you could change your tactics... not just look at flashing text and have to use the possesion bar as a tool... FM has come along way and now has a match engine but LMA was beast for designing your own statium and increase capacity when you have funds...

each to there own but it says soemthing to say they havnt released one since 2007 isit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.