NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Vienna_70 said:
City Raider said:
just love the red button coverage on sky

and i know the raiders record ain't gonna be too impressive but we're so much more competitive than I thought we'd be

Has Menelik Watson had any game time yet? We don't have Sky and the comp has gone wrong, so I can't watch any NFL tonight.

However, I see the Buccaneers are now 0-5.

They're doing even worse than uncle Malc's British 'franchise'!

No still injured mate. Think he was bck form the original problem but did his calf in training. We're struggling at tackle too.

Fucking wow.

Lost money on Minnesota and Seattle.

Then almost went to bed in a huff at the two minute warning in the NE game and then Brady gets me out of jail for about the 100th time in his career.

Some finish to some game.

I still stunned at the Saints losing to the Patriots in the last few seconds. Poor play by Drew and his offense that they didn't see the game out. Left Brady far the too much time to make that touchdown. Great game and while I'm gutted I was impressed with the way they got back into the game after half time.

Only just got into NFL and have chose the Jacksonville Jaguars as my team to support.

There is something about being branded as the 'wost team in the history of the NFL' that sadistically appeals to me.

Credible performance against the Broncos last night.

Amazing win for the Pats last night
Can't believe we are 5-1 as we basically dont have any TE's or WR's at the moment
What's going on with the gronk?
Hes been playing in practice as Brady described him as fit and a beast but hes not playing in regular games. Very strange

kippaxwarrior said:
Amazing win for the Pats last night
Can't believe we are 5-1 as we basically dont have any TE's or WR's at the moment
What's going on with the gronk?
Hes been playing in practice as Brady described him as fit and a beast but hes not playing in regular games. Very strange

He's being very carefully nursed back to full fitness, we rushed him back too quick the last time he was injured and he ended up re-breaking his arm.

Also losing to the Saints would not have harmed us in terms of tie-breaker scenarios, so I believe he is being readied for the divisional double header of the Jets and 'Phins. Win those two games and we're halfway to the playoffs with a bye week looming so he can rest up some more.

Richard said:
Only just got into NFL and have chose the Jacksonville Jaguars as my team to support.

There is something about being branded as the 'wost team in the history of the NFL' that sadistically appeals to me.

Credible performance against the Broncos last night.

They really aren't the worst team in history. They have some pretty awesome offensive weapons in Cecil Shorts, Justin Blackmon and Maurice Jones-Drew and they also have a couple of great defensive players. A better QB in the draft and they'll be somewhere in the middle of the road.

I fully expect them to beat the Chargers next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.