Moscow roll call

We're flying from Manchester with Easyjet on Monday, coming back Sunday.

Staying in the Arbat district in an apartment. There's me, Tracy and Felix.

Anyone got any plans not involving the match? Anyone got any good places to visit tourist wise?

scall said:
We're flying from Manchester with Easyjet on Monday, coming back Sunday.

Staying in the Arbat district in an apartment. There's me, Tracy and Felix.

Anyone got any plans not involving the match? Anyone got any good places to visit tourist wise?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290144&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290144&start=50</a>

i'm going to buy the ticket from the mcfc site. does anybody know how i'll get one? from the post office or at the stadium? thanks in advance

btw there will be youth game at the octyabr stadium at 1 pm or so local time. anyone going?

CTID1977 said:
i'm going to buy the ticket from the mcfc site. does anybody know how i'll get one? from the post office or at the stadium? thanks in advance

btw there will be youth game at the octyabr stadium at 1 pm or so local time. anyone going?

I probably would, if there's an opportunity of getting an autograph and not getting ass-kicked by horses (cska's nickname). Also, I hope there'll be some english fans as i'll have to truant 3 lectures on english at the university on that day to go there.

Marcos Lopes is going to play there, isn't he?

SlimShadyRus said:
CTID1977 said:

I probably would, if there's an opportunity of getting an autograph and not getting ass-kicked by horses (cska's nickname). Also, I hope there'll be some english fans as i'll have to truant 3 lectures on english at the university on that day to go there.

I bought tickets from official site 2 weeks ago, they deliver ticket by post (standard first class). The best way now is to find someone travel from Manchester to watch the game in Moscow to buy ticket for you.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
SlimShadyRus said:
CTID1977 said:

I bought tickets from official site 2 weeks ago, they deliver ticket by post (standard first class). The best way now is to find someone travel from Manchester to watch the game in Moscow to buy ticket for you.

cheers mate! i'm waiting for the letter with ticket in it sent to me today's morning. finger crossed russian post office won't fook it up. wll be checking my mail box every hour. you said your's was delievered in 2 weeks. where did you get it? in moscow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.