Soccer AM this Saturday

Atleast they actually sang some songs, representing City fans (male & female) very well.

Not watched Soccer AM for a long time... tuned in today tho.

Anna Connell......

ethan23 said:
DiscoSteve said:
ban-mcfc said:
A group of women who follow city up and down the country.

Please remove your head from your own arse.

This ^^^
I know Monnie did EVERY SINGLE home and away game in the Premiership winning season!

Still doesn't take away how painful it is to listening to 8 women screeching the vincent kompany song, found my self cringing

What an absolute sexist bellend you are.

jimharri said:
2bluejacko said:
why is natalie pike not involved in some way by either soccer am or the girls...WOULD HAVE SENT THE VIEWING FIGURES UP AND SHE WOULD HAVE PROMOTED OUR CLUB BRILLIANTLY...
Speak up; they can't hear you on level 3!

they cant hear him on level 3 anyway cos he doesn't go he is just a plastic glory hunter,Loyal television City fan since 2010

Not seen it myself but the hammering they took on Twitter was a joke. Know 3 of them very well and they're nice girls, have followed city a lot more than a lot of the people on here, I'd guarantee it. Harsh criticism in my opinion. Bleed blue them girls

Haven't watched the show but according to twitter then everybody else in the country is wrong & city fans are always right.

Do me a favour. Ethan wasn't the first one and hasn't been the last to voice negative views in the city girls on the show.

As I said I haven't seen it but it's easy to gang up in numbers on him on the forum and ignore the rest of the country having similar views to him.

ethan23 said:
Nothing more painful and cringey than listening to a group of women chanting football songs . Embarrassing

Oh I don't know, I can think at least one thing more painful and cringey...
Do you need a clue...?

Chairman Wesker said:
Haven't watched the show but according to twitter then everybody else in the country is wrong & city fans are always right.

Do me a favour. Ethan wasn't the first one and hasn't been the last to voice negative views in the city girls on the show.

As I said I haven't seen it but it's easy to gang up in numbers on him on the forum and ignore the rest of the country having similar views to him.

Just because people up and down the country share a similar view it doesn't make them right. You can't just discriminate against women in this way (or in any way I guess lol), especially as a few of the girls on the programme go to nearly every game I'm led to believe. If they were some random airheads who haven't got a clue about football and were only picked because of their looks or something then fair enough have a pop and call them clueless. But this isn't the case here.

For the record I see what ethan is getting at, but thats only because we are so use to hearing football songs sung by men so it does sound a bit odd. Doesn't excuse discrimination though

And on another note what a boring presenter Max Rushden is. The shows been crap since Lovejoy left, although even the cockney rag (Goldstein?) was better than Rushden.

greenie said:
Not seen it myself but the hammering they took on Twitter was a joke. Know 3 of them very well and they're nice girls, have followed city a lot more than a lot of the people on here, I'd guarantee it. Harsh criticism in my opinion. Bleed blue them girls

I don't think it's a case of whether they deserve to be on there based on the number of games they go to or their knowledge of the game, it's more likely women being women in numbers that irritate some people.

ban-mcfc said:
ethan23 said:
danebanksheik said:
You'll get over it

Im sure i will, just giving my opinion

And showing yourself to be an ignorant prick.

This.

As long as you get your opinion in that's all that counts......

We have some right bell ends masquerading as fans.

Well done to the ladies, thought they represented very well. Much better than seeing the overweight heart attack victims in waiting that support us clapping their fat fingered hands together and trying to sing in tune....

Saw the show and they were just fine. Refreshing change to see the ladies on show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.