CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatfood said:
Arrived today, not that cold but need a coat. Nothing like Kiev when we were there. Ignore all the bad stuff so far just like any other major european city just can read the letters on the metro to work out which way to go

Can't wait now

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
so is it cold then? fluffy boots cold?
fuck off

are you a man or a nesh girly

shoes and no coat!!!!!!!

i hope it's cold, won't need ice in the vodka then
It isn't cold, going 2 be +1-+9 degrees C. during the game

Btw, why don't we gather somewhere on Tuesday?

scall said:
What about Arbat Street?
Why not) The place, as I said, isn't important for me, on the Arbat there's manн Blues, so it's a good place I guess. All we have to do now is choose the bar/cafe/ smth like that where to meet and cohere

I'm going to guess the Hard Rock will be a landmark on that street that everyone can see/find/get directions to. I've heard there's some more bars down that street, but they can be found pretty easy I reckon.

You lot have a good laugh, can't wait for Munich, Toby is quite exited about the brothel opportunities :)sorry about the typo(just remembered she's a mod) Toby is discussed with the thought of brothells

Just seen on Wikipedia we are playing them at their home ground Arena Khimki, in the last game against Plzen Moscow played at the Petrovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg, home of Zenit.

I ordered 3 tickets to be delivered to Abu Dhabi but due to 1 week public holiday in UAE post office close I just receive 2 tickets this morning. Any idea if there is ticket on sale on the match day at Khimki

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I ordered 3 tickets to be delivered to Abu Dhabi but due to 1 week public holiday in UAE post office close I just receive 2 tickets this morning. Any idea if there is ticket on sale on the match day at Khimki
Contact city. They have a supporters liaison officer in Moscow from tomorrow she should be able to sort a replacement ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.