NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

AntiUnited said:
Another clutch win. The ginger prince is finding form and the defense is just bossing it. The steelers did us a favor by dumping the ratbirds <3.

You care more about the Ravens than your own team.

pudge said:
Apologies to 4th Down & 9320 but I doubt we'll get a match-up as close as this again this season...

2jaguh5.png

I am running so bad man. A poor draft didn't help.

Looks like I am 1-6 this week, so finally broke the duck.

ManCitizens. said:
AntiUnited said:
Another clutch win. The ginger prince is finding form and the defense is just bossing it. The steelers did us a favor by dumping the ratbirds <3.

You care more about the Ravens than your own team.

they are the only legit competition in our division so yes i watch them closely

after sitting him on the bench for 6 weeks I'm glad to have Gronkowski back playing - Jordan Cameron has been decent cover though

I am a Giants Fan, this season has been so rough. in 07 when we won the Super Bowl I was not worried at 0-2, same with 2011 when we limped into the playoffs. This year my lord has it been rough...

Why no Redzone on Sky?

This S/F walkover is no cure for the Chelsea blues.

Big divisional games in League 1 Division 1 this weekend. Myself (MCFC OK) versus Ballards Blues and Matlanta's Falcons vs Muffalo Kills.

Looks it's going to be a close thing for playoff places.

LHarper said:
Big divisional games in League 1 Division 1 this weekend. Myself (MCFC OK) versus Ballards Blues and Matlanta's Falcons vs Muffalo Kills.

Looks it's going to be a close thing for playoff places.
To be fair, the fact I've chosen to start Demarco Murray the past 2 weeks, shows how into it I am right now.

I'm destined to lose this week. Kaepernick, Calvin Johnson, Wes Welker, Julius Thomas and my defense all on a bye week at once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.