Moscow roll call

GresleyChris said:
We are on a European trip not fighting a war. Proud of us, please.

The city and trip is like any other. Standard away, it's a shame so many shit out cos of the scare stories

Erm, i think it might have had more to do with Visas, money, Distance etc.

GresleyChris said:

The city and trip is like any other. Standard away, it's a shame so many shit out cos of the scare stories

I don't think many gave it a swerve because of scare stories, cost and the hassle of the visa maybe.
If I want to be proud of an intrepid band of blue on a foreign shore I shall! ;-)

GresleyChris said:

I still have my ticket I didn't back out because of any scare stories, I have been to too many European matches to be scared off by stories!! I didn't go because I had a hospital appointment that I couldn't change. I was considering cancelling yes but then I looked at the prices etc and my family told me my health was more important!!

Knowing the hard core of City fans who go to the European aways I would say that less than 0.0001% were put off by scare stories.

Well done and I personally am extremely proud of everyone who went and am glad that they have had a great time.........

Squirty/de niro where's my souvenir to go in the frame with my ticket please??? ;-)

This is a really good trip, 3 points, nice city to visit and very fortunate to have my dream come ture seeing Silva play. I fulfil my trip the remaining 2 days in Moscow is bonus.

In Khimki yesterday you could see many tourist fan from japan. They follow their national hero Honda.

Chris in London said:
Squirty, bill, cleaves, everyone else, safe journey home blues.

We are proud of you.
Cheers for the best wishes Chris

Just sat in an Indian restaurant with chicken shaslik and a large beer

Following City is hell, but someone has to do it!

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:

We are proud of you.

Eldest daughter. Me thinks your Dad is winding us up now

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:

We are proud of you.

Not at all mate

It's like a warzone in here, do we have the banana split or baklava for pudding?

On the train back from Gatwick. Had a great time. No bother, great city with an unbelievable history and some great sights. If visa was cheaper I'd go again. And to top it off a win as well.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:

Not at all mate

It's like a warzone in here, do we have the banana split or baklava for pudding?[/quot

Make sure you finish early for the return leg. I land at 1000 !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.