Chelsea away. Oct 27th

Bilboblue said:
Blue Til Death said:
Anybody got any bright ideas about where to drink at Chelsea, Earls Court looks favourite as the boozers nearer the ground can be a bit hostile

Few nice bars at Southfields too, just 2 stops further than Fulham Broadway I think
any one got transport looking for 2 seats

Is there many tickets left for this one? Got mine last week & I'm in row 19 of the Shed Upper but on there seating planner it only goes up to row 18? Why am I up with the Gods if there's a lot of tickets left, or so I'm told?

nev77 said:
Bilboblue said:
Blue Til Death said:
Anybody got any bright ideas about where to drink at Chelsea, Earls Court looks favourite as the boozers nearer the ground can be a bit hostile

Few nice bars at Southfields too, just 2 stops further than Fulham Broadway I think

You have a pm<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:52 am --<br /><br />
kbb said:
nev77 said:
Bilboblue said:

You have a pm

Fulham Mitre is the pub we use Dawes Rd

We have a spare seat on our bus leaving from failsworth can pick up on route pm if interested

kbb said:
nev77 said:
Bilboblue said:

You have a pm

-- Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:52 am --

kbb said:
nev77 said:

You have a pm

Fulham Mitre is the pub we use Dawes Rd

Cheers mate, think we are starting in Earls Court about 11am but will wend our way down to that pub at some point..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.