City socks - guess the season & explain what's happened ;o)

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
here's my latest pair of City socks, which were a gift from a very thoughtful person who knows me so well:

wr0m.jpg

now I've got other pairs, some of which are older than a few of my recent girlfriends.. so here's my question -

- do you have a pair of these and have they fallen apart so quickly on you too?

- is there a quality problem with these compared to other seasons?

it's not as if I've been playing in these things, and all my other City socks are still intact.

I don't wear these things very often - usually on match days in winter if they're around & I happen to pick them out of the drawer as opposed to another pair, so I'm at a complete loss to understand why they've worn through so bloody fast.

have you any similar experiences with official kit/clothing?

are these UMBRO socks inferior to others?

(and BOTH the right & left have the same wear patterns and are just about fucked)

I'm just feeling a little peeved right now as I only just noticed this today & what they probably cost they should surely last longer?

(I wonder if the kit guy was replacing these every few weeks at City as they must have gone through them like crazy if I can wear through them so fast in casual intermittent wear)

GSW Blue said:
This thread is sole destroying.
PMSL............Is the next thread about "How thin are your boxers - in the crotch area"...... obviously

MCFCinUSA said:
I'm just feeling a little peeved right now as I only just noticed this today & what they probably cost they should surely last longer?

(I wonder if the kit guy was replacing these every few weeks at City as they must have gone through them like crazy if I can wear through them so fast in casual intermittent wear)

Just reading the finale again and I wonder if the OP is actually a FKW?

The Flash said:
MCFCinUSA said:

Just reading the finale again and I wonder if the OP is actually a FKW?

Not sure about the FK bit mate, but I think the W is nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.