Sergio Aguero

jrb said:
Sadly he'll be gone in the Summer.

It won't be easy for him to leave, but the guy deserves a real crack at the La Liga title and more importantly the Champions League trophy. Barca or Madrid will give him that opportunity. Nowhere else.

I am seriously not sure Barcelona could afford him. Not unless it involved a player/swap

Wretched Vengeance said:
jrb said:

It won't be easy for him to leave, but the guy deserves a real crack at the La Liga title and more importantly the Champions League trophy. Barca or Madrid will give him that opportunity. Nowhere else.

I am seriously not sure Barcelona could afford him. Not unless it involved a player/swap
Real and Barca have more than enough players for those forward positions, so much half the time they dont play or know what to do with them, like sell Ozil to Arsenal the daft sods.

Another great performance from our main man. He is truly World-Class.

If he were ever to move to RM or Barca, I'd have nothing but good to say about him. Gives 100% in every match, works his socks off and plays with the hunger and passion of a Mancunian. Since he has come here, he's treated the club with the utmost respect and doesn't bring any unnecessary baggage with him. He has yet to peak which is frightening and I hope we can hang onto him but if we can't in the summer, I'd wish Kun nothing but the best. An awesome player!

Barca and madrid aren't an option. Only monaco if you reason correctly. THe la liga giants already have a lot of talents in his position.

Btw we aren't a selling club are we ???

jrb said:

I think we will get one more out of him tbh

The cookie monster said:
jrb said:

I think we will get one more out of him tbh
Me too mate, and that will be that I reckon, although I wouldn't completely rule out him doing an Ian Bishop and returning in the twilight of his career.

Chungo said:
How long is left on his contract?

4 or 5 years.

anyone that buys him will have to pay atleast 50 million . we could then buy suarez or another good striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.