TV Series

stony said:
Mdr said:
I have the misfortune of having a house full of girls who constantly insist on watching Dance Moms, strangely addictive, car crash tv you just can't take your eyes off of. Psychotic parents, psychotic teacher and a bunch of really talented girls who have the misfortune to be stuck in the middle of it all.
Just car crash tv. Anyone else got stuck watching this? Wouldn't wish it out anyone.

My mrs watches that. Personally I'd hogtie the overbearing bitches and drag from the back of a galloping horse.

The mums that is and not the kids.

They love it. It's ridiculous. They're insane. Those girls, who are about the only level headed mature ones on the show, are going to need years of therapy, insanely talented girls though. Seems to be on every other night now, and I'm completely outnumbered.

leewill31 said:
bobmcfc said:
Just finished three seasons of being human USA . Brilliant show

comparable to the uk version better/same/worse?

I have never watched the uk version so can't tell you. I can imagine the special effects are probably better in regards to the wolf change

AntiUnited said:
FuZzY said:
Looking around for something else to watch now.
Fancy Orphan Black. Watched a bit of the first episode and it looks good, has a good rating too:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/</a>

Anybody watched it?

Yes its an intresting concept ive only watched 2-3 episodes so far.

Yes true. Didn't know what to make of it at first. Six episodes in now.
Believe there will be a Season 2 early next year.

I missed Dexter when it was on so just started that last week, on to series 3 and can't get enough too addictive

bobmcfc said:
leewill31 said:
bobmcfc said:
Just finished three seasons of being human USA . Brilliant show

comparable to the uk version better/same/worse?

I have never watched the uk version so can't tell you. I can imagine the special effects are probably better in regards to the wolf change

You really should watch the UK version, it's brilliant.

I tried watching American horror story season three but after three episodes I couldn't continue as it's too fooked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.