Messi Injury

mad4city said:
ek13 said:
Isn't there talk of Munich and Adidas teaming up to get Messi to Bayern ... something along the lines of Adidas offering 125m and Bayern another sum in order to get Messi in the Bayern kit (as Adidas is there kit sponsor, and Nike being Barcas) ...

Would be interesting to see if that ever happened. Could you imagine this speed and ability coming at your defence; Ribery - Messi - Robben

Fair to say Bayern could p*ss on anybody really lol

If that's true, then it might be good news. Nike will be willing to match Adidas' offer, no doubt. And if Messi has his eyes on pastures new.. we'd have to be right in the mix.

That said, I'll save getting giddy when he's holding the shirt up for the cameras. At the moment, the only thing that's changed is that he's injured.

210 million buyout clause in his contract, meaning Bayern would have to 'fess up 125m themselves. Don't really know much about Munich but that sums seems a bit far fetched, even for them? I believe any talk of Messi parting is just speculation, as I cant imagine him leaving the club which gave him so much since he was about what, 15?

ek13 said:
Isn't there talk of Munich and Adidas teaming up to get Messi to Bayern ... something along the lines of Adidas offering 125m and Bayern another sum in order to get Messi in the Bayern kit (as Adidas is there kit sponsor, and Nike being Barcas) ...

Would be interesting to see if that ever happened. Could you imagine this speed and ability coming at your defence; Ribery - Messi - Robben

Adidas said that this was not true. And even if it was, and they were willing to spend half the money, Bayern would never go for it.

Pep was asked in one of his press conferences, and said that Bayern would never spend so much money. So regardless of the player, we'd never go for it.

Rotweiss said:
ek13 said:

Adidas said that this was not true. And even if it was, and they were willing to spend half the money, Bayern would never go for it.

Pep was asked in one of his press conferences, and said that Bayern would never spend so much money. So regardless of the player, we'd never go for it.
We would.

ek13 said:

Isn't messi already sponsored by adidas,he wears their boots....

deano ou812 said:
ek13 said:

Yes but boot sales and shirt sales are incomparable in market size ...

ek13 said:
deano ou812 said:
ek13 said:

Yes but boot sales and shirt sales are incomparable in market size ...
No i was pointing out adidas already have a link with messi,and as already mentioned his tax trial apparently barca have not backed him over this,in football you just never know what might happen especially regarding transfers....

Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:
He is not playing with smile for months and when you are in such state you're prone to injuries. Late to tackles, pick wrong runs etc, etc and injuries keep coming.

Something is wrong with Mess and Barcelona, they don't seem to be in love anymore. I could even see him moving somewhere.
Why would he be in love with the people who shopped him to the tax authorities? And if you're wondering why they would do that, maybe it was to try to stop him moving somewhere? Maybe it has something to do with Sandro Rossell having a pop at us back in January about poaching their people at all levels of the club? Maybe it has something to do with him accusing Soriano of monitoring people's emails? And maybe it has something to do with the news about our approach to Pellegrini emanating from Spanish sources close to Barcelona at a particularly inconvenient time?

Who knows?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rotweiss said:

We would.

Hmmm... Interesting.

ek13 said:
210 million buyout clause in his contract, meaning Bayern would have to 'fess up 125m themselves. Don't really know much about Munich but that sums seems a bit far fetched, even for them? I believe any talk of Messi parting is just speculation, as I cant imagine him leaving the club which gave him so much since he was about what, 15?

I'm sure Bayern could find the cash but I'm also sure we would not pay that much for a player.

he needs a rest, been playing with injuries for a while with his hamstring. that PSG game last year must have doen some damage to him

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rotweiss said:
ek13 said:

We would.

I think we would too....the money wouldn't take long to get back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.