6 Points is not much to overhaul in the remaining 27 game

We are going to have to go on one hell of a run to do it, & our away form, if you can call it form needs to change rapido, I'm not too worried yetc but any more dropped points and forget it...

milo said:
We are going to have to go on one hell of a run to do it, & our away form, if you can call it form needs to change rapido, I'm not too worried yetc but any more dropped points and forget it...

Well, we definitely will drop more points, but so will the sides ahead of us. To me the issue isn't so much the size of the gap -- plenty of time, clearly, to overcome a mere six point lead -- but the number of teams we'll need to step on to get back to the summit.

10 of our next 23 PL matches are against the 7 sides above us in the table, including 4 in our next 7. So lots of key six-pointers in the near future. I think we will be able to categorize our chances with much more precision after Boxing Day (i.e. after Liverpool) -- any of Title Favorite, Title Contender, Top 4 Hopeful or Also Ran.

city get their top guns playing regular the away form will come 80pts will win it Liverpool team to watch.im new to this forum a lot of worried fans on time to stop moaning and get behind the super city.remember wer we wer and wer we are now...bluemoon.more buckfast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.