Free Driving Lessons for Christmas

cyberblue

I know times are hard for loads of people so i am happy to give away free one & a half hour driving lesson for any bluemooner or family member thinking of taking driving lessons .just pm me for more info

I passed first time with the Op (Don)...cheap lessons and a great guy.

Hope all is well mate.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Very nice gesture mate! Sure there will be some cynics on here.
i done a similar offer last year there was a couple of cyniics but the people who took the offer up really apreciated it<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:58 am --<br /><br />
Citycitytid said:
I passed first time with the Op (Don)...cheap lessons and a great guy.

Hope all is well mate.
I am great how you keeping ? stiil in Prestwich

cyberblue said:
I know times are hard for loads of people so i am happy to give away free one & a half hour driving lesson for any bluemooner or family member thinking of taking driving lessons .just pm me for more info

now if it was

Free Diving lessons from Christmas...I 'm sure you'd have some RAG players sign up straight away

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
cyberblue said:

now if it was

Free Diving lessons from Christmas...I 'm sure you'd have some RAG players sign up straight away
nice 1

My gf took a free lesson with Don a few weeks back, booked a load more and has really enjoyed the lessons with Don. She's always really nervous and worried before the lessons but always enjoys em. Apart from being reversed into at the end of one lesson the other week...!

Cant be long before she's driving me back from the pub? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.