Private number plates

Samsdad

Dont have a problem with private number plates,if they actually say what they read ie. KEV 1 or BM 1

But when you have to squint turn your head 45 degrees and stand on one leg to actually read what they say then i think you should give up on the pretence that you have a private number plate

For example i spotted one the other day M118RK N .... I think it was supposed to say Mark N

Thoughts ?

It's even funnier when you see that some private reg numbers are more expensive than the car!

They have had their day, one time it was cool to have a private plate, nowadays nobody gives a flying one bar a few toffs and chavs.
Did see a good one a few years ago I liked though... R4W SEX

Samsdad said:
Dont have a problem with private number plates,if they actually say what they read ie. KEV 1 or BM 1

But when you have to squint turn your head 45 degrees and stand on one leg to actually read what they say then i think you should give up on the pretence that you have a private number plate

For example i spotted one the other day M118RK N .... I think it was supposed to say Mark N

Thoughts ?

That's my mate's, his name's Miibrk N'kolo, he's from Morocco, smashing bloke.

I've had one for years.It was a present and gets transferred car to car.Standard plate with the last three as initials.I struggle to figure out some though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.