Thread for the Quiet People

correct...... I have a life... ;-)
i have lived out of the UK for 10 years now I like the banter..
I log on almost everyday... it keeps me in touch with my roots.. ;-)

Ant said:
correct...... I have a life... ;-)
i have lived out of the UK for 10 years now I like the banter..
I log on almost everyday... it keeps me in touch with my roots.. ;-)

Steady on, that's 2 posts in an hour.

Close the curtains, lie down.

Come back on here in 6 months when you've stabilised your energy levels.

Hello people, thought I would drop in on this 1. First of all need to get a few things out of the way and catch up with the usual insightful, intelligent discussions that grace the board. 1. Pellers out! shit manager, won nothing, bring back bob, 2. Dzeko is a donkey with 2 left feet 3. Garcia is a waste of space(ok this 1 true) 4. Kolarov can't defend 5. Micah is 2 big, no positional sense. 6. Jovetic is worse than Crocky, Yaya is a lazy. Now that iv cleared up few things. Love the forum, banter, hatred of all thing United, Arsenal, Liverpool...pack of self righteous pricks.

Supported City for around 15 years, brother told me to stay away. Did not go to York away, lived through the pain and the glory of the Gillingham game. Obviously will never forget the QPR game, truly amazing. Live in Ireland (hate keane for what he did to alfie...scum wanker) Try to get to a few games if possible, if not watch every game online. I was very fortunate to get a ticket the day before the FA cup final. I did feel guilty as I know other supporter deserved it more but I had the opportunity and before I knew it I'm stuck in Club Wembley with a load of Tossers.

100% part of the conspiracy crew...actually think I've developed a serious problem, can't stand the media...spiteful cunts, can't watch Sky Sports/BT sport without the sound off, can't watch City in pubs anymore due to the idiots that follow and preach the word of sky, the sun and the daily (fuckwits) mail that continue to hound and persecute our beautiful club for daring to upset the apple cart and dream. Think that probably covers most of it. So fire away.....Il start.....RAG Irish BASTARD :) Rant over!

wolviedinho said:
Hello people, thought I would drop in on this 1. First of all need to get a few things out of the way and catch up with the usual insightful, intelligent discussions that grace the board. 1. Pellers out! shit manager, won nothing, bring back bob, 2. Dzeko is a donkey with 2 left feet 3. Garcia is a waste of space(ok this 1 true) 4. Kolarov can't defend 5. Micah is 2 big, no positional sense. 6. Jovetic is worse than Crocky, Yaya is a lazy. Now that iv cleared up few things. Love the forum, banter, hatred of all thing United, Arsenal, Liverpool...pack of self righteous pricks.

Supported City for around 15 years, brother told me to stay away. Did not go to York away, lived through the pain and the glory of the Gillingham game. Obviously will never forget the QPR game, truly amazing. Live in Ireland (hate keane for what he did to alfie...scum wanker) Try to get to a few games if possible, if not watch every game online. I was very fortunate to get a ticket the day before the FA cup final. I did feel guilty as I know other supporter deserved it more but I had the opportunity and before I knew it I'm stuck in Club Wembley with a load of Tossers.

100% part of the conspiracy crew...actually think I've developed a serious problem, can't stand the media...spiteful *****, can't watch Sky Sports/BT sport without the sound off, can't watch City in pubs anymore due to the idiots that follow and preach the word of sky, the sun and the daily (fuckwits) mail that continue to hound and persecute our beautiful club for daring to upset the apple cart and dream. Think that probably covers most of it. So fire away.....Il start.....RAG Irish BASTARD :) Rant over!

Welcome wolviedinho and good luck ;o)

wolviedinho said:

100% part of the conspiracy crew...actually think I've developed a serious problem, can't stand the media...spiteful *****, can't watch Sky Sports/BT sport without the sound off, can't watch City in pubs anymore due to the idiots that follow and preach the word of sky, the sun and the daily (fuckwits) mail that continue to hound and persecute our beautiful club for daring to upset the apple cart and dream. Think that probably covers most of it. So fire away.....Il start.....RAG Irish BASTARD :) Rant over!
Cannot believe you did not go to York away EVERYBODY went to York away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.