When would derby be moved to.

Bilboblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Bilboblue said:
It will be moved to about the 3rd or 4th game from the end of the season again, perfect for tv companies.
Sky arranging it for us to win the title at OT. Makes for perfect viewing.

Now THAT, may even get close to the AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO moment !
The beauty is, is its possible! I'd say we will meet in the final, meaning the derby has to be moved. If it's moved to 3 or 4 games from end of the season we are more than likely to be in a position where we are close to sealing it. What better way to do that than win it at old Trafford with a fat, 3 nil twatting.

Whenever they want, day after the barca game for all I care, the reserves will beat them.

as much as it would be good to be towards the end of the season, i can't see them moving a game from the 1st of March to towards the end of April.

BlairMCFC said:
as much as it would be good to be towards the end of the season, i can't see them moving a game from the 1st of March to towards the end of April.
Didn't they move a Rags v Chavs match right to the end of the season before from the second FA cup weekend as they thought it could be a title decider, then it backfired as the scum had already won it and both of them put out reserve teams and barely looked interested? seem to remember jose having a right fucking whinge about it so it would have been in his first spell at chelski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.