Pattaya

shootmeifipost10k said:
mancunial said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Someone mentioned the Stumble Inn in Nana, landlords a blue apparently and a few bangkok blues go in.
. It's my mate tom it's the city supporters club, top lad he has a few places there, one is on Soi cowboy ladyboy bar called the COCKATOO ??? But if your calling on the stumble inn tell him al chap sent you

Think he's going Pattaya, isn't the stumble inn in Bangkok along with Soi cowboy
. If he decides to spend a couple of nights there it's always handy to know

going back again next week starting off with 2 nights in BKK will be there for boxing day game
is Stumble Inn still the place to go?

aka blue jambo said:
going back again next week starting off with 2 nights in BKK will be there for boxing day game
i went in a couple of month back, to watch the stoke game, didnt see anymore blues in there, met the owner, and he bought us a drink,

its not a bad place for a drink anyway, lots more options nearby, if needs be

i will be in pattaya for the liverpool game

tasker said:
aka blue jambo said:
i went in a couple of month back, to watch the stoke game, didnt see anymore blues in there, met the owner, and he bought us a drink,

Mate of mine has just become part-owner of I-Rovers sports bar in Soi LK Metro, great place to watch football, they have every game on live (got about 15-20 flat screen tv's up)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-rovers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.i-rovers.com/</a>

They also do a 99 baht brekkie in there, for less than £2 for that, is excellent. Tell Neil I said hello if you see him

Bilboblue said:
tasker said:
aka blue jambo said:

Mate of mine has just become part-owner of I-Rovers sports bar in Soi LK Metro, great place to watch football, they have every game on live (got about 15-20 flat screen tv's up)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-rovers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.i-rovers.com/</a>

They also do a 99 baht brekkie in there, for less than £2 for that, is excellent. Tell Neil I said hello if you see him
yes pal, thats where i watch a most games, along with tims bar, and also the place i go for breakfast everyday, cant beat it, i will say hello to him from you mate

Bilboblue said:
Girls don't particularly like Indians, they didn't used to like the Russians too, maybe that has changed, not been for over a year.
when I first went it was the Japanese / Koreans they hated ... dirty wee buggers they were<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:
aka blue jambo said:

cheers staying at Victory Monument so will have a look and see how practicle that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.