Natalie Pike

NO!! NATALIE!! DON'T LEAVE!!

See what you've done.. she doesnt like this site because you bunch of twats are always slagging her off... apologize to her now.. before it gets any worse..

ffs.. how am i to steal her heart via an internet forum now? anyone know what forum she prefers? I'll have to come up with a very clever avatar to impress her though.. ideas welcome..

Get well soon Natalie. Some very embarrassing posts in this thread but only from a few idiots.

stevenryals said:
NO!! NATALIE!! DON'T LEAVE!!

See what you've done.. she doesnt like this site because you bunch of twats are always slagging her off... apologize to her now.. before it gets any worse..

ffs.. how am i to steal her heart via an internet forum now? anyone know what forum she prefers? I'll have to come up with a very clever avatar to impress her though.. ideas welcome..
How about a pic of Captain Mainwaring with a caption underneath of ...don't tell him Pike?

Might be apt on this occasion ;-)

Natalie is a proper blue, always has been, goes all over with city. she's a beautiful friendly young girl and I wish her a speedy recovery.
by all means come on this thread and wish her well, but don't just come on to have a pop. you may think you are clever or big but you're not.

so haters stay away. post somewhere else on the forum.

de niro said:
Natalie is a proper blue, always has been, goes all over with city. she's a beautiful friendly young girl and I wish her a speedy recovery.
by all means come on this thread and wish her well, but don't just come on to have a pop. you may think you are clever or big but you're not.

What he said, get well soon Nat

mcmanus said:
I don't stalk this girl so I wouldn't know her exact whereabouts.

For gods sake, I always thought the people on here had a decent level of humanity about them!

A person (doesn't matter if they're a blue, semi-celebrity, nice person, good at their job or not) has had an accident which could have resulted in serious injury.

Some of you need to get a grip of yourselves, some of the comments are unbelievable!

We'll done to the majority who've posted supportive messages.

Get well soon Nat.

de niro said:

well said bill

de niro said:

Well said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.