Adam Pickup RIP

Re: 17yr Old Lad Missing

RIP.

Tragic news.

This is his Twitter account: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Adam_Pickup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Adam_Pickup</a>

Tweeting one day, gone the next... life is precious.

Blue2112 said:
Daughter just told me there's a body been found. Fucking hell I feel sick and so fucking angry that people have to fucking do this to other people. Why the fuck can't we all just get along, it's really all most of us want to do in life. So sad for his family, your son goes out and doesn't come home. It's my biggest fear for my two girls and I'm always annoying them about texting me throughout the night and if they want a lift home no matter what time of the morning it is.

Poor kid RIP and condolences to his family.

The police are saying there aren't any suspicious circumstances - sounds like it's just a really tragic accident. Little consolation to his family I'm sure.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Blue2112 said:
Daughter just told me there's a body been found. Fucking hell I feel sick and so fucking angry that people have to fucking do this to other people. Why the fuck can't we all just get along, it's really all most of us want to do in life. So sad for his family, your son goes out and doesn't come home. It's my biggest fear for my two girls and I'm always annoying them about texting me throughout the night and if they want a lift home no matter what time of the morning it is.

The police are saying there aren't any suspicious circumstances - sounds like it's just a really tragic accident. Little consolation to his family I'm sure.

i don't believe that for one second i'm afraid, it's been happening far too much.

The amount of young lads this has happened to over the last couple of years just doesn't seem normal.

Young lads of a similar age, out in town, drunk on their own.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Blue2112 said:

Yes I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Just felt so sad and angry as it seems to be happening far too often these days.

A few years back my eldest daughter was 18 and got pissed up in town, had a row with her friend and they went their separate ways.... the girls mum called me at 2.30am to say they didn't know where my daughter was......
I was 100 miles away and had travelled on the train so no way of getting back......
My ex and her dad drove around the city centre looking for her for hours...... at 6am went to her ex boyfriends and he hadn't seen / heard from her...... I got a train back at 9am (Sunday, was the first train) shitting myself... then got a call at 9.30am and she was at the ex boyfriends (in Monsall!!) and had been there since around 3am and was still asleep.....

I asked the ex boyfriend why he didn't say anything at 6am and he said he didn't want her to get into trouble!!!!!!!
I said ''Trouble????? All we wanted to do was kiss her and be thankful she was alive........'' And then when she sobered up we gave her the bollocking of a lifetime.....
Worst 7 hours of my fatherhood........ fuck knows how I'd have coped had it been the worst case scenario.....

Thoughts with family and close friends..... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.