MCFCinUSA said:
following on from Cookie's advice, here are my hail Mary picks for the weekend:

Arse/Arse (HT/FT) 8/11
Stoke draw 9/4
City 8/13
Spurs away 7/2
Southampton draw 12/5
Newcastle away 15/8

- because I usually have to bet against ManUre, and I fancy Newcastle & the Saints to put in good shows on Wednesday; and I've omitted all singles and opted to back all doubles, trebles, quads & up as Cookie recommended (although I'm not expecting all my picks to pan out, I've gone overweight on the trebles & quads)

*these bets placed with a UK house (for those who are curious) as I'm sitting here, somewhere in North America

;o)

PS - if you've got any good ideas Aguero I may put on another Yankee with goalscorers etc (I fancy doing a few parlays with some longer odds attached)
sorry mate I was skint by New years! no goalscorers this weekend yet, too hard to guess lineups might have something after 2pm GMT tomorrow but I've picked out a few teams
city -1
Chelsea -1
Sunderland
Watford
Wigan
notts forest
Celtic
4 folds and upwards probably

You can get as much as 8.0 for the rags to win the cup, so if anyone wants to adopt a loser strategy (as betting usually is) perhaps risking a tenner on them should be enough to put the mockers on their chances. If by chance they do manage to progress through the competition, the odds will shorten and you can then lay them on the Exchanges, thus giving you the chance to profit whatever happens to them.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Any tips for this weekend? FA cup is hard to call
wait for line ups is my advice, although ourselves and Chelsea and usually safe options and with west hams league position and the lc semi coming up forest look good at 6/4

aguero93:20 said:
MCFCinUSA said:
following on from Cookie's advice, here are my hail Mary picks for the weekend:

Arse/Arse (HT/FT) 8/11
Stoke draw 9/4
City 8/13
Spurs away 7/2
Southampton draw 12/5
Newcastle away 15/8

- because I usually have to bet against ManUre, and I fancy Newcastle & the Saints to put in good shows on Wednesday; and I've omitted all singles and opted to back all doubles, trebles, quads & up as Cookie recommended (although I'm not expecting all my picks to pan out, I've gone overweight on the trebles & quads)

*these bets placed with a UK house (for those who are curious) as I'm sitting here, somewhere in North America

;o)

PS - if you've got any good ideas Aguero I may put on another Yankee with goalscorers etc (I fancy doing a few parlays with some longer odds attached)
sorry mate I was skint by New years! no goalscorers this weekend yet, too hard to guess lineups might have something after 2pm GMT tomorrow but I've picked out a few teams
city -1
Chelsea -1
Sunderland
Watford
Wigan
notts forest
Celtic
4 folds and upwards probably
anytime goalscorer Yankee
van wolfswinkel (norwich)
Lambert (southampton)
gouffran (newcastle)
Walcott (arsenal)

Had Arsenal to win 2-1 or 3-0 with Cazorla first goal scorer backed, was more nervous watching the end of that match than ours.

I'm no cynic said:
You can get as much as 8.0 for the rags to win the cup, so if anyone wants to adopt a loser strategy (as betting usually is) perhaps risking a tenner on them should be enough to put the mockers on their chances. If by chance they do manage to progress through the competition, the odds will shorten and you can then lay them on the Exchanges, thus giving you the chance to profit whatever happens to them.
did you put out on pal?

tasker said:
I'm no cynic said:
did you put out on pal?
Just a fiver. Tactic worked a treat!

I'm no cynic said:
tasker said:
I'm no cynic said:
did you put out on pal?
Just a fiver. Tactic worked a treat!
good man, same again next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.