NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

jay_mcfc said:
And still the Chargers will be under estimated.

That's the fourth playoff team we've beaten on the road this season.

And don't tell me Rivers had nothing to do with it. The drive for the go ahead score was what put us in control.
Doesn't make elite tbf, only 4 of those guys imo

I'd rank him top 10 going into next season.

pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:

And don't tell me Rivers had nothing to do with it. The drive for the go ahead score was what put us in control.

5 time pro bowler who only had down years because AJ Smith lost him his weapons and he was throwing the ball to players off the street, and being sacked 50 times last year! On top of that he was coached by Norval Turner!

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:

5 time pro bowler who only had down years because AJ Smith lost him his weapons and he was throwing the ball to players off the street, and being sacked 50 times last year! On top of that he was coached by Norval Turner!
Pro Bowl appearances?

4th quarter comebacks, game winning drives, play off appearances, even say 2nd/3rd receiver stats I would understand if you brought those kind of statistics up but not Pro Bowl appearances lol

If you can deliver in those categories consistently and have a ring then you're elite imo. Which is why there's just the 4, Eli and Flacco have rings but they're nowhere near the standards of Rodgers and Peyton for example.

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers and Brees top 4 (in no particular order)

If those 4 are one level then I'd put Rivers on the next one, especially given his play off performances as a whole. I'd say he's one of the handful knocking on the door though especially if he keeps doing what he's doing this season.

jay_mcfc said:

You guys didnt even throw the fukin ball lol.. They babysat him the whole game knowing he would eventually go full potato.

AntiUnited said:
You guys didnt even throw the fukin ball lol.. They babysat him the whole game knowing he would eventually go full potato.

We didn't have to, Dalton threw it to our players enough

AntiUnited said:
thats my point he will be forced to throw next game and will get shat on.. no hate just facts.

Rivers must have really upset a lot of people, he never gets the respect he deserves. Think some people should go look at his career stats, especially this season where he is a clear second behind the massive forehead

jay_mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
thats my point he will be forced to throw next game and will get shat on.. no hate just facts.

Rivers must have really upset a lot of people, he never gets the respect he deserves. Think some people should go look at his career stats, especially this season where he is a clear second behind the massive forehead
your right about one thing mate, Payton does have a massive foreheard.

Thought the Saints made a valiant effort tonight against an aggressive but talented Seattle Seahawks team. Marshawn lynch was the games outstanding player. He was unplayable at times. The Saints defence did all they could to give Drew Bree's the opportunity to dominate the game but unfortunately by the time he got his game together it was too late. Oh well maybe next year my saints will go further. As for the super bowl I'll be backing any team that is playing the Seahawks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.