Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero_Element said:
do you reckon it will go below 6000 on cup scheme?

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm --

Wed 12 March 2014 19:45 GMT A FC Barcelona UEFA Champions League

I hope so because I'm on 5,500 on the CS but I can't see it :/

lancs blue said:
trotsky said:
How many tickets are going to corporates (probably where I'll end up getting mine from) and supporters clubs. This always stinks.

Corporates will get first dibs on the 200 posh seats that have to be allocated to the visiting team, they're the £200+ tickets.

Yes they will and they will have to pay for them. 250 euros plus.

Painters Radio said:
Just can't imagine we have 4600 fans that have at least 9000 points and are also on the cup scheme.
I'll be surprised too, but the club must have an idea how many are, plus they will also know how many staff, corporate, and supporters clubs tickets will come off that 4600. Maybe there are only 3000 left already ? It'll be an interesting wait.

I think everyone will be lucky if it goes under 9,500. A lot of people are hoping that they will drop down under the current criteria. It is not going to happen anybody with enough points but not going will be getting these tickets for friends.

I also am in the understanding that Thomas Cook will only operate through the criteria so if you have 4 on your trip but only 1 qualifies the booking is cancelled.

£77 for a stadium that is crumbling to pieces. What a joke!

cleavers said:
Painters Radio said:
Just can't imagine we have 4600 fans that have at least 9000 points and are also on the cup scheme.
I'll be surprised too, but the club must have an idea how many are, plus they will also know how many staff, corporate, and supporters clubs tickets will come off that 4600. Maybe there are only 3000 left already ? It'll be an interesting wait.

Perhaps mate, unfortunately we will never know how many of the 4600 will actually go to the real fans.

As I said I'm really tempted to buy West Ham & Spurs tickets even though I can't go to take me over the 9000 point mark, but even then who's to say this will even make the 9000 points sale day ?

Just hope this isn't another Ajax situation where we manage to somehow flog 3000 tickets in about an hour otherwise going to be a lot of blues watching in the bars of Barcelona.

trotsky said:
lancs blue said:
trotsky said:
How many tickets are going to corporates (probably where I'll end up getting mine from) and supporters clubs. This always stinks.

Corporates will get first dibs on the 200 posh seats that have to be allocated to the visiting team, they're the £200+ tickets.
I'll take five please. Had my first season ticket in 1975. Enough loyalty?
Asking for your head to be chopped off again by coming out with statements like that in here Mate

the originalkippaxman said:
I think everyone will be lucky if it goes under 9,500. A lot of people are hoping that they will drop down under the current criteria. It is not going to happen anybody with enough points but not going will be getting these tickets for friends.

I also am in the understanding that Thomas Cook will only operate through the criteria so if you have 4 on your trip but only 1 qualifies the booking is cancelled.

I've got 9400 and I'll be mighty hacked off if that ain't enough!
Don't think the OSC is getting much of an allocation though. My branch has invited season ticket holders to get their own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.