Free Pie?!

TCIB said:
Quagmire blue said:
TCIB said:
The offer of free pie as an offer going unfulfilled is of paramount importance.
The issue should be resolved in an expedient manor up to and including the sacking of all catering staff and Txiki and Ferran.
This footy lark is all well and good but don't be fucking around with a mans free pie's.
Sacking the catering staff may seem like the right thing to do, but who do we replace them with that isn't cup tied? We've only got a couple of weeks before the window slams shut as well, the club's a disgrace!

I am sick of them i would rather we get greggs on loan.
It is all well and good when they deliver but they promise and have not delivered (1 pound if order under a tenner).

I understand the catering staff love in brigade to an extent but i have had enough.
This is the knowledge that comes from years of being sh** when only important matters like pies, the pitch and the ball boys could be talked about. So share this knowledge with your Watford mates and see if you can stop them singing the silliest visitor song of them all. Otherwise you could get about 28000 very old pies and as stale as that song thrown back at you. A hope that I suspect is just pie in the sky.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
TCIB said:
Quagmire blue said:
Sacking the catering staff may seem like the right thing to do, but who do we replace them with that isn't cup tied? We've only got a couple of weeks before the window slams shut as well, the club's a disgrace!

It is all well and good when they deliver but they promise and have not delivered (1 pound if order under a tenner).

I understand the catering staff love in brigade to an extent but i have had enough.
This is the knowledge that comes from years of being sh** when only important matters like pies, the pitch and the ball boys could be talked about. So share this knowledge with your Watford mates and see if you can stop them singing the silliest visitor song of them all. Otherwise you could get about 28000 very old pies and as stale as that song thrown back at you. A hope that I suspect is just pie in the sky.

Silliest visitor song?? - assume you mean "U*****", yeah bit embarrassing but then there's a lot of Reds around here so who know what they're thinking.
You could retort with a chorus of "luton town, luton town" - you'll have a hertfordshire riot on your hands then (or not)

Be quick , few games back they ran out of pies 40 mins before the game, oh and chips prior to kick off. When I complained I was confronted by the kiosk manager who was so offended by my honest comments 'dreadful service' that I was nearly taken to her manager for criticising her team! So be careful on CBL1 there's a jobs worth behind the counter ...

Coors said:
TCIB said:

Silliest visitor song?? - assume you mean "U*****", yeah bit embarrassing but then there's a lot of Reds around here so who know what they're thinking.
You could retort with a chorus of "luton town, luton town" - you'll have a hertfordshire riot on your hands then (or not)

I think he may mean the 'where were you when you were shit' song but I may be wrong on account of us being here when we were shit and probably having more luck with our pies as well.

Coors said:
Hello, Watford fan here...just thought I'd come on and have a look what you're talking about before we play you next week. And the hot topics are:

Pies, ball boys and the state of the pitch......really.? Clearly having such a good team means you've absolutely nothing to talk about ....you must be bored. Just glad I'll never support a successful club....having to invent things to whinge about!!!

Anyway, looking forward to coming up next week.....despite your sh*t ball boys and pitch

Youll love our scoreboard..;)

erm maybe not eh fella..

Baker Boy said:
Coors said:

I think he may mean the 'where were you when you were shit' song but I may be wrong on account of us being here when we were shit and probably having more luck with our pies as well.

We've got our song sheet sorted for the etihad, mostly along the lines of " we pay your benefits, we pay your benefits" and "we're going home in a Porsche convertible".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.