Ticket Office

BringBackSwales

Is the ticket office at the ground open on a Sunday? The customer services line says it is only open Mon to Sat? Don't want a wasted journey

BringBackSwales said:
Is the ticket office at the ground open on a Sunday? The customer services line says it is only open Mon to Sat? Don't want a wasted journey

No mate, the Souvenir shop is but not the Ticket Office.

cheers Lads, blooming ridiculous. I wanna take my young lads (5 & 7) to the cup game, which means transferring my usual season ticket and direct debit seat to the family stand, website says Junior members can only do this on a Sunday but the ticket line said that only customer services can do this and they are shut on a Sunday - his advice was "best bet is get their tickets and then hopefully you can swap to a seat near them tomorrow - they are aged 5 & 7 FFS!

tried booking 5 tickets (blue membership) for the watford game today online , and it wouldnt let me check out and pay , rang the ticket office and they dont open on a sunday , so will have to ring on monday when they are on general sale , Perhaps our aim for world domination is bit optimistic , when supporters cant actually buy seats for a match

I phoned just after 9 this morning and bought two tickets for the watford game no problem. Both on blue membership.

Blueboy73 said:
I phoned just after 9 this morning and bought two tickets for the watford game no problem. Both on blue membership.

just tried again and got through at 5th attempt , after being told several times barcelona tickets are sold out , and then cut off , using a land line so not a phone issue , Now looking forward to an old fashioned saturday 3pm kick off FA cup tie , a rarity

Blueboy73 said:

yes but you missed the other point - I need to relocate my seat to be sat with my kids, they are only 5 & 7, and you can only do this via customer services, which is closed; the ticket line suggestion of leaving 2 children of 5 and 7 to sit on their own was just daft

BringBackSwales said:
Blueboy73 said:

yes but you missed the other point - I need to relocate my seat to be sat with my kids, they are only 5 & 7, and you can only do this via customer services, which is closed; the ticket line suggestion of leaving 2 children of 5 and 7 to sit on their own was just daft

They're only a quid each so it's probably worth the risk of buying them and if they can't get you together in there, just don't go and lose 2 pounds. Think you'll be fine though. Try buying 2 seats together which leave a seat on its own as these are less likely to sell in the FS and will give you more chance to get that seat for yourself.

Stadium plan suggests top tiers aren't available. I'm assuming they want to sell out the rest first.

Anyone know if this is true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.