What are them gantry things on the 2nd level at the ground?

I ment when they was not there I could see the giant screen to see replays and what ever else was on the screen, but now I can see nothing as this is in the way.

Thought they were for goal tech tbh, three for each goal. They clearly have something on them.

BlairMCFC said:
Thought they were for goal tech tbh, three for each goal. They clearly have something on them.

nope ...empty so far except for the giant one on Colin Bell which seems to have 2 TV cameras on

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm --

citycol said:
I ment when they was not there I could see the giant screen to see replays and what ever else was on the screen, but now I can see nothing as this is in the way.

you must be underneath it at the back of CB lower??

They have little blue seats on and a bracket which looks ready to take a camera mounting.

So cameras it must be.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
mancityvstoke said:
johnmc said:
Restricted views of the big screen? Come on. How did you get on before they were in the ground?

They're great for watching goals etc replayed.........everyone turns to look now.

Yeah great but people complain if they cant see them?

so you can see them ok from your seat I take it?

mancityvstoke said:
BlairMCFC said:

nope ...empty so far except for the giant one on Colin Bell which seems to have 2 TV cameras on

citycol said:

east stand lower 142 m8

citycol said:
mancityvstoke said:
BlairMCFC said:

citycol said:

east stand lower 142 m8

Top of the tier at the back .......?

johnmc said:
citycol said:
They are for camara's yes and for some people who sit behind them have restricted view now of the big screens and have complained. In which they have decided to put plasma tv's underneth the camara stand so they can still see replays and stuff. They was was ment to be installed for the cardiff game but now will be there hopefully on saturday for the Watford game

Restricted views of the big screen? Come on. How did you get on before they were in the ground?

Well, they were carried into games ensconced in cloth-of-gold upholstered sedans with Clayton's sylphic virgins laying-down Oenothera, Verbena and Evening Primrose before them: whilst, awaiting them in the silk & gilded heavens, promising students from the Academy Schools leaned their ultramarines and flake whites to execute scenes from the game they could ignore at their leisure.

Sigh said:
johnmc said:
citycol said:
They are for camara's yes and for some people who sit behind them have restricted view now of the big screens and have complained. In which they have decided to put plasma tv's underneth the camara stand so they can still see replays and stuff. They was was ment to be installed for the cardiff game but now will be there hopefully on saturday for the Watford game

Well, they were carried into games ensconced in cloth-of-gold upholstered sedans with Clayton's sylphic virgins laying-down Oenothera, Verbena and Evening Primrose before them: whilst, awaiting them in the silk & gilded heavens, promising students from the Academy Schools leaned their ultramarines and flake whites to execute scenes from the game they could ignore at their leisure.

or they went home and watched again on Match of the Day later.

mancityvstoke said:
citycol said:
mancityvstoke said:

east stand lower 142 m8

Top of the tier at the back .......?

yeah that's the place. near where the steward stands at the top,<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
Sigh said:
johnmc said:

or they went home and watched again on Match of the Day later.

well they was put there for us to see replays and whatever else, why should we not be able to see when the rest of the ground can,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.