Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange but in a way visitors to Camp Nou subsidizes the season ticket holders. It is only thanks to the enormous amount of "tourists" that the club can keep down the seson ticket prices.

while FC Barcelona have among the most expensive matchday tickets in the world with average prices over 70 euros (some 20-30 euros more than most premier league teams). The season tickes are among the cheapest in european top flight leagues. Starting at 100 euros going up to 1000 euros.

Compare this to Arsenal where the cheapest seson ticket cost 430 euros and the most expensive over 2000 euros (not counting corporate boxes).

This is the really a strange thing, Camp Nou has 99.000 seats, of those 86.000 are held by seson ticket holders so on any given league match there are only 13000 matchday tickets available.

Still the club sell on average over 30.000 matchday tickets in the league. This is because seson ticket holders can resell their seat through the club.

This means that the real number of sets sold per game on average is much higher that the stadiums capacity, 86.000 + 30.000 mean that the club sell over 115.000 seats per game on average.

The number of season ticket holders that simply do not show up on every game is astonishingly high, for the season 2007-2008 the club reported that on average 47.000 season ticket holders did not show up, that is just crazy.

You compare this to the league attendance of ca 80.000 you realize that on average around 35.000 season ticket holder simply did not show up as of last season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=96170728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=96170728</a>

that's what i read, not too reliable but knows more than me haha!

mancmackem said:
Anyone got that Barcelona map of the prices in the stadium?

Here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/match-archive/2013-2014/champions-league/1-8-2nd-leg/fc-barcelona_manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/fir ... ester-city</a>

Then click on the prices tab

For the handful of us who either aren't going or intending to go, I suggest we meet in town for a pint or several. I was going to offer to run a soup kitchen, but think I can only stretch to one Pot Noodle.

(Oh, and there's no point anyone trying to get a ticket on my card, as I'm another of those types who ended up working abroad, and therefore has bog-all points.)

another generation said:
For the handful of us who either aren't going or intending to go, I suggest we meet in town for a pint or several. I was going to offer to run a soup kitchen, but think I can only stretch to one Pot Noodle.

(Oh, and there's no point anyone trying to get a ticket on my card, as I'm another of those types who ended up working abroad, and therefore has bog-all points.)

rag

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
another generation said:

rag
Okay, you can have an extra scoop of Pot Noodle if that'll help.

another generation said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
another generation said:

rag
Okay, you can have an extra scoop of Pot Noodle if that'll help.

Is there a veggie option?

another generation said:

What's wrong with tapas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.