Watford - FA Cup 25 Jan 2014 (All in here)

patty the fish said:
patty the fish said:
I've got one available in block 222 £20 and possibly 1 more available in 107 £17.50. Both face value and season cards so will need to meet you at the entrance to buzz you in.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

One in 107 definetely gone now.

Both tickets now gone. Cheers once again Bluemoonies!

Just been let down so one available in 222 again. £20 face value. Pm if interested

My ticket is available 119 would have to pick up south Manchester t`row morning £10

My dad needs one ticket for tomorrow. If somebody can meet him at the ground b4 the game then its a done deal. Please send me a PM if anyone needs to get rid. thanks

Edit: Sorted now, Thanks Max

After 2 tickets. Sold mine as I was working, no longer am. Would gladly take two tickets together.
Cheers,

Chris.

patty the fish said:
patty the fish said:
patty the fish said:
I've got one available in block 222 £20 and possibly 1 more available in 107 £17.50. Both face value and season cards so will need to meet you at the entrance to buzz you in.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

One in 107 definetely gone now.

Both tickets now gone. Cheers once again Bluemoonies!

Just been let down so one available in 222 again. £20 face value. Pm if interested

Ticket gone again thanks

mrtwiceaseason said:
the daughter has decided to put GCSE exam work before city !! have disowned her but now have a 16/21 ticket in 137 for £10 if anyone is interested will need to swipe you in pm if any use to anyone
sold now.thanks

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Need 1 adult please anyone.
are you still after a ticket my missus cant come best view in the ground front row level 3 east stand £15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.