Aggressive male drivers.....

malg

worst on the road.......

Just had some fat idiot in a Fiat 500 chasing me for over 8 miles. I tried a few times to get rid of him at lights by slowing down then speeding up, but he wouldn't fuck off. He actually tried to overtake me a few times, but I think his car was struggling under his weight!

Anyway, anyone else had fat blokes in small cars trying it on?

funny-pictures-and-images-fun-humor-fat-man-small-car.jpg

Belly gonna get you!!

malg said:
worst on the road.......

Just had some fat idiot in a Fiat 500 chasing me for over 8 miles. I tried a few times to get rid of him at lights by slowing down then speeding up, but he wouldn't fuck off. He actually tried to overtake me a few times, but I think his car was struggling under his weight!

What happened to start this off?

Edit to add: I'm not a fat bloke and don't own a Fiat 500

malg said:
worst on the road.......

A Fiat 500 chasing you? What the fuck were you driving; a lawnmower?

malg said:
worst on the road.......

He's probably wedged in and wants yer to call the AA to extricate him from his Italian tin can.

Fat people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

They look ridiculous in small cars.

When they drive 'sports' models they tend to drive in an aggressive, fast manner to compensate for the fact that when they aren't in a car they can only lumber about like hippos.

And when they wallow about the road in big, fat vulgar looking 4x4s the combination of ugly car and ugly person is offensive.

They should take the bus. It is a more appropriate vehicle for their condition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.