Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonmcity said:
Corky said:
jonmcity said:
Sounds like i have a flight and accom, but no ticket on 8890 points. Whats the best way to get one in the home end? if off a seller outside the ground, can you check anything on the tickets to see if they are genuine?

They are on thin quite shiny paper with no watermark or hologram. There is a slight shield indent top mid right and 1cm squared to the left of the FCB 2013/2014 writing.

cheers
Click on this link to see a genuine barca ticket, I know it's genuine cos it is the one I used when I went to see them last year

<a class="postlink" href="http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/johnamc1/a3ce03a4f15a8ff7f39b393cabd21b1f_zpsb2ef1752.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94 ... ef1752.jpg</a>

Bluebee2 said:
I posted this morning that the person who served me at 09.00 said that this was the busiest it had been all week, there were only 15 in the queue. A mate of mine has 9 exec's through his company and has been told by the club he'll be lucky to get two. It seems that the club is trying to stick to the loyalty point scheme quite rigidly, as they should do.
Got mine and the girl behind the desk said I was first in to buy a Barcelona ticket it was 10 am though bluemoon at its best on ticket sales reporting today.

When Barca got hammerd by Munich last year , it was easy to get tickets for the return leg via the barca website.

Has anyone mentioned about not fucking with the local police here.. ?

Look lads.. no signing .. our YAYA song when the game is finished most of Barca is residential all it will take is one of them to complain and the local police will come in there masses.. it will make what happend in Madrid seem tame.

Also be very wary of pick pokets.. they will pretned to join in our dances songs whilst ripping us off. They even get in the stadium for the last 15 minutes and rob people on the way out.

I will post a link with some bars... you can be easily ripped off here but if you find a decent local bar you can get a beer from a euro

Just called to get in the Q, but got straight through, guy said call back at 9, I'd I'd defo get one,, just watching the min SLOWLY ticking..

Piece of cake,, 2 min online after being cut of on the phone and having a mild hart attack, all sorted

Did someone say it was unreserved seating??

two new blocks available for sale this morning

never believe what people say what the ticket office tell you as whenever i ask them they always admit they don't really know how many's left or where, apart from when it does get to the last few

cptaidan88 said:
Corky said:
Real did sell out he day after 5k points, but there was no notice whatsoever for this game and people could have gained 2,500 points since.
Barca has 3 months notice compared to just over 2 weeks for Real - which makes an enormous difference.

I went through the old articles on the website a few days ago. It didn't sell out for 5 days after it went down to 5,000. I don't believe anyone other than a child would have been able to get 2,500 since September 2012 if they only had 5,000 at that point.

Your argument about the notice is valid, but the majority had booked flights and accommodation immediately.

There have been panics like this before which have been unnecessary so I hope this is a similar instance and most people get sorted. I suppose we'll find out in the next day or so as it gets down to 9,000.

There is miles more demand for this game than both real and bayern because it's a much bigger game. That might be a bit offset by the wembley trip the week before, but I still think it will sell out in the high 8000s. There hasn't been a buzz like this for a European game before.

Didsbury Dave said:
cptaidan88 said:
Corky said:
Real did sell out he day after 5k points, but there was no notice whatsoever for this game and people could have gained 2,500 points since.
Barca has 3 months notice compared to just over 2 weeks for Real - which makes an enormous difference.

I went through the old articles on the website a few days ago. It didn't sell out for 5 days after it went down to 5,000. I don't believe anyone other than a child would have been able to get 2,500 since September 2012 if they only had 5,000 at that point.

Your argument about the notice is valid, but the majority had booked flights and accommodation immediately.

There have been panics like this before which have been unnecessary so I hope this is a similar instance and most people get sorted. I suppose we'll find out in the next day or so as it gets down to 9,000.

There is miles more demand for this game than both real and bayern because it's a much bigger game. That might be a bit offset by the wembley trip the week before, but I still think it will sell out in the high 8000s. There hasn't been a buzz like this for a European game before.

Just got mine DD. Rang up first thing, to find myself at queue position 48, so have just booked it online instead. Got a disconcerting error message logging off the City site, but I've received an email confirmation, so it seems to have gone through ok

shinpads said:
jonmcity said:
Corky said:
They are on thin quite shiny paper with no watermark or hologram. There is a slight shield indent top mid right and 1cm squared to the left of the FCB 2013/2014 writing.

cheers
Click on this link to see a genuine barca ticket, I know it's genuine cos it is the one I used when I went to see them last year

<a class="postlink" href="http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/johnamc1/a3ce03a4f15a8ff7f39b393cabd21b1f_zpsb2ef1752.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94 ... ef1752.jpg</a>

Many thanks for this.

I'm probably wrong and i'm sure it will have been mentioned here somewhere, but i don't even think there are over 4000 people sat on the cup scheme with more than 9000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.