Super Bowl

Blue Smarties said:
Go on then, who's pretending they're an American football fan for the evening? Twats.

Thank God I'm not working tonight, couldn't be doing with an SU full of students who have turned up pretending they know what's happening. Quiet night in, ready to stroll into the gym at 07:01 tomorrow morning.

so why start a thread about it

I'm ready

BffNrx6IMAEOhXl.jpg

bluemoon27 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Go on then, who's pretending they're an American football fan for the evening? Twats.

Thank God I'm not working tonight, couldn't be doing with an SU full of students who have turned up pretending they know what's happening. Quiet night in, ready to stroll into the gym at 07:01 tomorrow morning.

It's clearly a viewed shared by other posters.

Blue Smarties said:
bluemoon27 said:
Blue Smarties said:

It's clearly a viewed shared by other posters.

That didn't answer his question.

Don't have the time or concentration to keep up with the whole season but I love the superbowl, I love the drama and excitement the fact it's so over exaggerated is what I think is brilliant, I for one would love us to make the FA cup like this with huge music performances full on media weeks and cringey montage's etc but I am pretty sad to be fair

Moving Mountains.
Can the passion, energy and destructive force of the sea-hawks front seven erode the mountain that is the broncos offensive line?. This is the key aspect of this game. Can they get to Manning, who has been sacked in less than 3% of the snaps this season. To win they will have to move that diligent, loyal and formidable broncos offensive line and put Manning under pressure so that he dun have so much time to dissect and cut them apart. But I have seen enough of the sea hawks to suggest that they are capable.

The Broncos offensive line will decide this ball game

Another wall in front of the young enthusiastic sea hawks team is their relative lack of experience. Can they handle the limelight, the occasion, the lights. They will need to see clearly to handle the Peyton armada (Thomas, Thomas, Decker and Welker) and don't forget the crying Moreno. Russel Wilson will have to step up and make some plays because he will not be able to rely on the beast Lynch to have break out plays like he (painfully) did 2 weeks ago against my 49ers.

This is going to be an intriguing, exciting super bowl with profound significance and implications. I know America will be spit on this one- do you go for Peyton or you go for those other loud guys?

Anyways, let the best team win and I think I will retain my faith on the sea-hawks to shock and disappoint the majority.

Peace.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm getting into the spirit, I've just had a wardrobe malfunction.

images

haha good one, i also remember her brother singing "Heal The World" surrounded by 1000s of kids, bet he hated every minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.