Super Bowl

argyle said:
RandomJ said:
argyle said:
Seriously, they are fucking freaks of nature. The linemen are huge and still have to prove they can run the 40 yard dash around 5 seconds.

They have no cardio but in short bursts they are very athletic.

I don't doubt the muscular freaks out there could chase you down but the obese ones have no chance unless you are stood in arms reach. We're not talking chubby here we're talking massively overweight, enormous fat arses with giant bellys hanging down they could never chase you down.

You really think millions of dollars would be handed out to fat fucks? These lineman who look fat are very athletic, many also doing other sports such as discus or the hammer throw at college.

In America the body type is called Bear Mode, huge, lots of muscle covered by body fat.
There fat fucks give over, only in murica! would they be considered athletes

I think I read somewhere no one had come back from 10-0 down in a super bowl, so 22 isn't going to happen.

Are Denver on for beating their own worst defeat in a superbowl record?
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXIV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXIV</a>

Proelia said:
argyle said:
RandomJ said:
I don't doubt the muscular freaks out there could chase you down but the obese ones have no chance unless you are stood in arms reach. We're not talking chubby here we're talking massively overweight, enormous fat arses with giant bellys hanging down they could never chase you down.

You really think millions of dollars would be handed out to fat fucks? These lineman who look fat are very athletic, many also doing other sports such as discus or the hammer throw at college.

In America the body type is called Bear Mode, huge, lots of muscle covered by body fat.
There fat fucks give over, only in murica! would they be considered athletes

Tell that to discus throwers or hammer throwers in the Olympics. Same body type.

Athletic doesn't have to mean slim and can run far.

Strength and power are also athletic qualities and those linemen are freakishly strong.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 am --<br /><br />
mcfclovin88 said:
Menelik Watson will be on city square tomorrow if you wan to go and call him a fat shit.

Exactly. 6 foot 5 and near 23 stone and quick as hell and some people here would say he was fat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.