Usual ticketing shambles

Astley Lad said:
Sorry for my ignorance but I've selected my 'level' and all I've got is a rotating black circle for 10 minutes. Do I log out and try again, just let it carry on in the hope it gives me ticket choices, or go and get a coffee and a bacon barm/ muffin/ bap?

I'd opt for the food mate, if in doubt..eat your heart out!

ManCitylegend92 said:
I have the tickets in my basket after a slow 15 minutes trying to get through it all online, and now to find when I get to the payment page its just not loading, Typical.
My question would be why cant they simply set the first day of ticket criteria to 11,000 plus. This way it would prevent all this fuss of, lets say 5000 fans if not more all trying to buy tickets at the same time

Why not allow folk to turn up and buy one at the Stadium?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Anyone tried to get online today to buy tickets for the League Cup Final. The system is down and when you get through there are no options. Over 140 in the phone queue. They sent me an email today asking me to buy tickets but the link doesn't work. What a bloody shambles. We are fantastic off the field but off it our catering and ticketing is still a joke.

Just booked tickets for Chelsea cup game. The system is slow but I had no problem other than that.
Just came back on here while I was waiting and kept checking ticket window. Took about 10 minutes
altogether.

Just did same and had same experience,great service and no booking fee!

bobbyowenquiff said:
Anyone tried to get online today to buy tickets for the League Cup Final. The system is down and when you get through there are no options. Over 140 in the phone queue. They sent me an email today asking me to buy tickets but the link doesn't work. What a bloody shambles. We are fantastic off the field but off it our catering and ticketing is still a joke.

You have cup final tickets, Chelsea cup on general sale and Barca at 9000 points this morning. Clueless that ticket office they really are. As someone posted should of been 11000 points for cup final today to at least limit the number of people calling!

Called at 9.00, 20 minutes later tickets bought and email received from the club confirming everything, fantastic.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
I have the tickets in my basket after a slow 15 minutes trying to get through it all online, and now to find when I get to the payment page its just not loading, Typical.
My question would be why cant they simply set the first day of ticket criteria to 11,000 plus. This way it would prevent all this fuss of, lets say 5000 fans if not more all trying to buy tickets at the same time

Why not allow folk to turn up and buy one at the Stadium?

I agree, like it used to be, it spoils all the fun purchasing online

Tbilisi said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
bobbyowenquiff said:

Just booked tickets for Chelsea cup game. The system is slow but I had no problem other than that.
Just came back on here while I was waiting and kept checking ticket window. Took about 10 minutes
altogether.

Just did same and had same experience,great service and no booking fee!

Same here. Slow but no problem. Only to be expected with the Chelsea cup tkts going on general sale.

I was surprised they didn't sell the rest of the Barca ticket's yesterday just to get them out of the way, leaving Wembley and Chelsea Cup matches, maybe that would be to easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.