Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blumers Bloomers said:
Right so there are four of us going but only two with tickets - if I want to book flights with Thomas Cook does anyone know if they need proof of match ticket?

I once just got a flight only with TC.

Already had match ticket but just needed travel.

me, my brother and dad just got confirmed for this this morning. £360 each with Thomas Cook on the day trip + ticket included. lets just hope we get a result in the home tie to take over there!

<a class="postlink" href="http://nooooooooooooooo.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nooooooooooooooo.com/</a>

citizen said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Right so there are four of us going but only two with tickets - if I want to book flights with Thomas Cook does anyone know if they need proof of match ticket?

I once just got a flight only with TC.

Already had match ticket but just needed travel.

Belting, thank you!

GXCity said:
citizen said:
GXCity said:
What's a joke?

Surely a piss take haha

Hopefully, although I'm amazed we haven't had the "loyalty points are rubbish as I once went for a full season at Maine Road in 1983" thread yet

Aha is that the same as the "you shouldn't be able to get a ticket unless you can prove you were at York away" then?

Eccles Blue said:
GXCity said:
citizen said:
Surely a piss take haha

Hopefully, although I'm amazed we haven't had the "loyalty points are rubbish as I once went for a full season at Maine Road in 1983" thread yet

Aha is that the same as the "you shouldn't be able to get a ticket unless you can prove you were at York away" then?

And how the hell would a 14 year old Kid have been expected to be at York away, does said Kid qualify if his dad or other relative were there ?

Bluebee2 said:
Eccles Blue said:
GXCity said:

And how the hell would a 14 year old Kid have been expected to be at York away, does said Kid qualify if his dad or other relative were there ?

Only if he was with Brian Kidd or said 14 year old's Grandad was there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.