Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

@BluePhil8 said:
M24 Citizen said:
@BluePhil8 said:
You wouldn't say that if it was Garcia though.

If he pulled them off like Kompany does I would
He has been shit in the last two games. I'm amazed if people can't see that. I mean proper shit as well. Playing other people in to trouble, dallying on the ball, losing it in dangerous areas. Zaba isn't far behind with how bad he's been.

If it was Lescott and Garcia who had pit those two performances in people would want them sold.

komps was shit scared before the chavs game, he looks like he has the world o, his shoulders. Poor leadership and reaction to the players and only yaya is outdoing him atm.

laserblue said:
FFS some people need to get a grip. Two years ago we were 8 points behind with 6 games to go. Today we're 2 points off the top with 13 games to go.and there are people on here throwing in the towel. Sure we could have done ourselves a big favour by winning today but it's far from over.

No one is moaning about the improvement, mate. Its the way things are being handled with the quality we have. You wont read half this if we have put a good game in. Few complained when we drew Southampton. But today was utter farce, bad tactics and walking pace play.

M24 Citizen said:
Yes Navas did frankly play terrible today, if he had looked up more often we would have 3 clear cut chances on goal and his corners were awful as was his crossing.

I'm a long term Navas admirer so I know this is a rare bad game from him though
Nothing but pace IMO, a good squad player but not a regular starter.

Disappointing result and performance but not entirely unexpected, and I'm just looking to grind our way through the fortnight with the minimum damage to our season as possible

Chelsea and Liverpool are in a good moment now, but things change, and will change again.

Ducado said:
Pastor Kidney said:
We've made an almighty cock up sacking Bob and bringing in this old codger - he's well out of his depth. Teams like Villareal and Malaga are his level - this is totally beyond his capability. We saw it clear on Monday night against Mourinho.

I'd pay him off til the end of season now

Good Grief

That has to be the worst post of the day surely?

Kevindxb said:
Mattyc55 said:
EVERY TEAM GETS INJURIES.

That team of eleven players should be beating Norwich irregardless.

Pellegrini made an absolute cock up of his subs (again), took our best player off then went one up front ironically when we actually needed a goal. All season the man has been stubborn with his 4-4-2, yet he chooses Norwich away at 0-0 with 20 minutes left to finally revert to one up front.

Hilariously bad tactics.

Spot on. He sticks to F****** 442 when the game begs for 451, like the Chelsea one. Just illogical.
He went 4-5-1 away against Chelsea and got slagged off for it. I personally thought he was right. When he went 442 against Chelsea I was glad because it sent out a message that we're superior at home. And it couldve worked as well. We did have those Silva chances. Fuck it! it's his first season in charge lets just see what happens

Calm, lads.

I know it is tough, but I've found my head faster than usual.

2 points off the top, and the cavalry will return before anything is over.

Keep the faith.

Neil McNab said:
M24 Citizen said:
Yes Navas did frankly play terrible today, if he had looked up more often we would have 3 clear cut chances on goal and his corners were awful as was his crossing.

I'm a long term Navas admirer so I know this is a rare bad game from him though
Nothing but pace IMO, a good squad player but not a regular starter.

He has been key in most of the thrashings we have handed out to teams this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.