First Gig

prince, maine road sometime in the late 80's / early 90's.
the sound quality was abysmal but i was just happy to be there.

best gig ever would be in 95 (maybe 96?) at the mcalpine stadium in huddersfield or any time i've seen james.

bluegirl74 said:

best gig ever would be in 95 (maybe 96?) at the mcalpine stadium in huddersfield or any time i've seen james.

I've been to see thousands of bands over the years, but when I saw James for the first time at the Wickerman festival in Scotchland the other year I had tears in my eyes - they were fucking fantastic - how had I managed not to go see them before???

I've seen some truly wonderful bands, and they are right up there no question for me :)

BigJimLittleJim said:
bluegirl74 said:

I've been to see thousands of bands over the years, but when I saw James for the first time at the Wickerman festival in Scotchland the other year I had tears in my eyes - they were fucking fantastic - how had I managed not to go see them before???

I've seen some truly wonderful bands, and they are right up there no question for me :)

couldn't agree more. seen them so many times over the years and no sign of them declining

bluegirl74 said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
bluegirl74 said:

couldn't agree more. seen them so many times over the years and no sign of them declining

only seen them once, Hard Rock Calling, James, Kaiser Cheifs and the Killers. Good day that was

Personally I would suggest mine have got better with time, but there seem to be a few who have seen much bigger.

Been to see a couple of them a few times, sure I have missed a few tho.

The Corrs
Backstreet Boys
Westlife
Wu Tang Clan
Acrtic Monkeys
Backstreet Boys
Arctic Monkeys
Courteeners
Bon Jovi
Kill It kid
Courteeners
Swiss Lips
Courteeners
Bastille
Swiss Lips
City and Colour

Been to Wakestock a few times as well as Bingley festival, but I can barely remember them.

Samsdad said:
December 82 The Jam Apollo manchester

That was my first (and only) Jam gig. First gig outright was Madness at the Apollo in '81, supported by The Belle Stars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.