Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

fylmdj.jpg

wembley wembley we're the famous man city and we're off to wembley arrived today

nickakebab said:
I possibly have 1 adult ticket available in Block 551 Row 36 - looks a pretty decent view!

Anyone interested PM me.

Thanks
Nick

Ticket has now been sold.

Thanks

Looking for a supporter number that's eligible to purchase an additional ticket on Friday (got 3 of us as ST holders but not on cup scheme and wanted to purchase a 4th for a friend together with ours if we can).

Will be no cash/ticket changing-hands-faffing-about as it'll get sent out from City along with ours. Have purchased from here before (F.A. final last year)

If anyone is eligible but not going please PM if you can and want to help out :)

Thanks x

I have 4 tickets in Club Wembley, block 236 in the middle of the Man City fans… being a Sunderland fan I don't want to sit there and wondered if any of you also have Club Wembley tickets in the Sunderland and want to swap seats?? not looking to actually exchange tickets, just swap seats once inside….

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.