Stadium O2 wifi - connection issues

Leyther

Since the wifi in the stadium went to O2 wifi I've not been able to get a working connection.

Does anybody know what the login protocol/password is - as previously you simply selected "free wifi" and connection was automatic.

Must be your phone settings mate.

Just make sure your settings are on search WiFi for the network and follow the instructions.

I had a real problem getting on and still not 100% sure I've cracked it. First thing is to do it outside the stadium, in City Square. Also when it asks for your mobile number, I think it assumes it starts with 44 so try leaving the leading zero out.

I went through the full registration with O2 last week and still couldnt get a decent connection. pretty bad after the success of the open version.

Never had any problems with either the open or O2 versions.

Managed to complete the registration in City Square (as per PB) you won't be able to do it in the stadium, I managed to get get on, Saturday but it kept dropping Matty (mod) was fine

Managed to figure out how to connect whilst on Orange..
Go to your web browser at the ground (Safari/Google) - type in 1.1.1.1 into the address bar
this will prompt you to enter in details to connect to the network

only know this through studying a degree including a network module.

It's absolutely shite. My iPhone shows that I'm connected but no pages will open and I can't even send a text!! I've had nothing asking me to register any details or anything either. Last week I had to switch off wifi and try and connect via 3G!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.