Steve Coogan

strongbowholic said:
Peter Kaye was pencilled in for the lead on Sunshine. However his Diva-like behaviour and wanting to virtually re-write everything saw the role fall to Coogan.

I had heard that Craig Cash and Peter Kay had fallen out working on a project together but I didn't realise it was Sunshine.

Thank fuck for that then.

strongbowholic said:
Peter Kaye was pencilled in for the lead on Sunshine. However his Diva-like behaviour and wanting to virtually re-write everything saw the role fall to Coogan.

yeah i could see that happening to be honest, maybe not the diva bit but wanting to re-write stuff

i believe that Paul Calf was based on a customer that drinks in the Parrswood Pub in Didsbury, which is opposite what was the capitol theatre

You should see how he reacts when his bag of white powder is given back to him empty :-)

I often wonder if he based Paul Calf's look on my cousin, because he was a fucking ringer for him at the time. He lived in Midd too, so it's not a great leap of imagination.

stony said:
I often wonder if he based Paul Calf's look on my cousin, because he was a fucking ringer for him at the time. He lived in Midd too, so it's not a great leap of imagination.
54A3FBE4A820B2A9B62C27B0EAFF.gif

stony said:

To be fair,that look is still in vogue around Middleton.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Samsdad said:
You should see how he reacts when his bag of white powder is given back to him empty :-)

Probably in the same way I do.
I think he's a very insightful and clever humourist.
Or a talentless rag ****, for those who live in perpetual darkness.
Delete as appropriate.

A very insightful rag ****.

There is always a middle way.

My opinion of him dropped like a brick after he criticised the Top Gear presenters as being misogynistic dinosaurs with outdated humour.

Some of his comedy is close to the bone but that's ok because he's a "Real" comedian.

Made a Twat of himself bleating about the phone hacking scandal on question time.

This isn't a dig at the LWNJ's on the forum ay all...even they must cringe at his social embarrassment on behalf of all the hand wringers in waiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.