Barca Away

Looking for 2 tickets.

Still a Bit of a cock up !!
Thought they would definitely come down to our points level, so booked us all on Spikes day trip.
4 of us (2 adults + 2 teenagers)
Got 2 tickets but the boys missed out by the skin of their teeth.
All travel etc paid in full

Long shot I know as they seem to be as rare as rocking horse s**t

southstand_blue said:
blackley macca said:
southstand_blue said:
Viagogo or Seat Wave just make sure when you try go on them you use there international sites e.g. viagago.ie and not the UK site and will display tickets in the Home end as much as yes there dear the ticket a

gencies in barca are wanting the same and least your safer with them I ordered two and already here as missed out as only on bout 8k so was far off the mark. paid roughly £150 per ticket with fees and UPS delivery but wouldn't miss it for anything hence the home end ticket and it in the general area next to city's end.

So have your tickets been safely delivered to your house? Thinking of doing this myself but don't want to chance being had over. If delivery is guaranteed I might order one from the Spanish viagogo site.

Yeh Mate ticket already here and is a guart as they dont get paid until after you been to the game seatwave prom code wave5 knocks it down a bit .

jzi3pz.jpg

What blocks are the away fan blocks?
Thinking of getting the 2 we are short like yourself in the home area but near away fans.
Are there any parts of the ground to definitely avoid?

Can anyone please send me a link to any site where i can get tickets in the Barca end as i've no chance in the city end....i can't find anything online other than viagogo and unsure how that works.

I have been let down with tickets.

Any help will be appreciated...thankyou.

Hi there

Has anybody bit the bullet and brought off Viagogo yet? Have your tickets shown up? Think I might just have to go for it in the end and just wanted to check if people had had success?

Not sure whether or not to have them delivered to an acquaintance who lives in Spain or just have them ordered here.

Cheers

Steph

StephChallinger said:
Hi there

Has anybody bit the bullet and brought off Viagogo yet? Have your tickets shown up? Think I might just have to go for it in the end and just wanted to check if people had had success?

Not sure whether or not to have them delivered to an acquaintance who lives in Spain or just have them ordered here.

Cheers

Steph

Ive just checked on viagogo and can't see the match listed on there

Still looking for ideally two tickets but one would do. Will pay face value only and can meet at Stoke or Sunderland. Please let me know, thanks.

Fanny Fart said:
StephChallinger said:
Hi there

Cheers

Steph

Ive just checked on viagogo and can't see the match listed on there

It's on Viagogo Spain's site - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.es/Entradas-Deportes/Futbol/La-Liga-Primera-Division/FC-Barcelona-Entradas/E-608907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.es/Entradas-Deportes ... s/E-608907</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.