Graham Poll

MSP said:
It's a penalty for this twat.

After Tottenham there were ref's mistakes that could decide a title. Etc, etc.. twat obviously hates City.

he doesnt hate city , he says what his paymasters want to hear , simple economics.

Having an argument with a gobshite Spurs fan in work who says ref was right to give a penalty.

I always thought a freekick was from where the initial contact was made, can anyone point me to a rule confirming this?

Cheers
Graham

Strange, a trip outside the area was a penalty but it wasn't a penalty when Hreidarsson tried to kick Horlock's head off well inside the area. Graham Poll is definitely a fucking arsehole.

GPB said:
Having an argument with a gobshite Spurs fan in work who says ref was right to give a penalty.

I always thought a freekick was from where the initial contact was made, can anyone point me to a rule confirming this?

Cheers
Graham

Can remember a few years back when we got a freekick where the initial contact was outside the box but the player went down in the area (thinking Micah for some reason).

Then in the same season we conceded a pen where it began outside the area but went into it before the player went down, can't remember who.

The ref's make it up as they go along with some fucking decisions!

It was outside the area, I can understand why the ref gave it as he's behind play. What I can't understand is why the Lino didn't see it.

That aside the ref was fucking shite anyways so he was bound to give it, I said after Negredo got booked for his first foul yet Fibreglass was on his 3rd without a warning that one of ours would have been sent off. It DM wouldn't have done that I could have seen Kolorov being sent off later in the game.

Used to be funny as fuck singing that song to him around the time Eastlands was open. Must have been record referee abuse one time when it started in the first minute before a whistle had blown for a foul.

RyanP3609 said:
GPB said:

Cheers
Graham

Can remember a few years back when we got a freekick where the initial contact was outside the box but the player went down in the area (thinking Micah for some reason).

Then in the same season we conceded a pen where it began outside the area but went into it before the player went down, can't remember who.

It was outside the area, I can understand why the ref gave it as he's behind play. What I can't understand is why the Lino didn't see it.

That aside the ref was fucking shite anyways so he was bound to give it, I said after Negredo got booked for his first foul yet Fibreglass was on his 3rd without a warning that one of ours would have been sent off. It DM wouldn't have done that I could have seen Kolorov being sent off later in the game.

Your assuming the lino was looking they don't usually know which way a throw in is until the ref decides.

laserblue said:
3 yellows says it all. A fucking buffoon and an international laughing stock.

Exactly. He can't even count so his opinion is worth fuck all.

dave1967 said:
RyanP3609 said:
GPB said:

Cheers
Graham

Can remember a few years back when we got a freekick where the initial contact was outside the box but the player went down in the area (thinking Micah for some reason).Then in the same season we conceded a pen where it began outside the area but went into it before the player went down, can't remember who.

Your assuming the lino was looking they don't usually know which way a throw in is until the ref decides.

I remember we played at Goodison and I think it was Richards kept grabbing the players shirt the ref gave nothing until he got in the area and awarded a penalty.

The linesmen are pointless. They usually can see throws in and other things but wait for the ref to give it then they'll wave the flag.

Right lads the official ruling is if a player is tripped then the free kick should be awarded from where the intial trip was initiated. If it was a shirt pull you are allowed to play advantage and if the player is still daft enough to have hold of his shirt when in the box you are advised to then award a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.