Wembley Parking

Martyn

I'm driving down for the match next weekend but don't know which official car park is best in terms of accessibility and getting away after the game. Any advise would be most welcome. Thanks

We've used "Parker's Car Parking" the last few times. £15 about 10 minutes walk from the stadium at Chalk Hill School. To be fair it's hit and miss getting away from Wembley wherever you park.

Martyn said:
I'm driving down for the match next weekend but don't know which official car park is best in terms of accessibility and getting away after the game. Any advise would be most welcome. Thanks

Most car parks are crap for getting away afterwards. I've booked the city car park through the Wembley website (you get redirected to a rid party website.)

It's pricey but its safe.

You could be worse than park at Wealdstone mate. Free to park on thier field sneak a quick beerand a 10 mins tube ride to/from the ground.

there is a church social club on the "roundabout " it was £15 to park when we usedt 5 mins from the stadium .become a member and cheap beer too

Martyn said:
I've parked a couple of times at Hillingdon tube station just off M40 (£1 all day) then 15 mins tube to Wembley Park....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.