Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Goatfacekillah said:
karen7 said:
Goatfacekillah said:
He'll be back for the COC I hear.[/quote

I am going to believe you after what you said about Fern

Same source... Not that it's exactly big news but Jovetic has a hamstring injury. Not sure of the severity but that's definitely the problem...

That is what was indicated yesterday as well though the way pellers put it he was taken off as a precaution as he felt it tighten. Do you know anything else? The lad seems to be made of glass!!!

Official site quotes Pellegrini as saying
Jovetic felt a cramp in his hamstring
And Daniel Taylor of the Guardian tweeted yesterday:

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian · Feb 22
Pellegrini says Jovetic has a hamstring injury and will have a scan

bluemooninho said:
Any news on whether Sergio did a full training session today? Pelegrini said he would be back to full training today.

He put a picture on his instagram this morning of him outside the Carrington reception with a smile on his face. I'm guessing that's his way of saying he's back in full training.

chris85mcfc said:
bluemooninho said:
Any news on whether Sergio did a full training session today? Pelegrini said he would be back to full training today.

He put a picture on his instagram this morning of him outside the Carrington reception with a smile on his face. I'm guessing that's his way of saying he's back in full training.
he is always smiling.

Stato said:
chris85mcfc said:
bluemooninho said:

he is always smiling.

Just seen on the MCFC twitter that they 'bumped in to sergio following a hard mornings training.'

great news!

bluemooninho said:
Stato said:
chris85mcfc said:
he is always smiling.

Just seen on the MCFC twitter that they 'bumped in to sergio following a hard mornings training.'

great news!

Great so now our our media team is trying to injure him too?

Manc in London said:
jimharri said:
ufnBUiv.png

Haha

HAHAHA top stuff, spat my brew out. Quality.

Manchester City FC posted a 14 picture gallery on facebook of pics featuring Serge's return to full training must say it looks a pretty thorough work out to me both inside the gym and outside with the rest of the squad good news with our two other strikers currently going through slumpville he's desperately needed back to lead our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.