Insanity work-out

poyntonblue said:
ArtyCol said:
poyntonblue said:
I've finished insanity to the point I'm going on holiday in a couple of days. Really noticed a difference, definition in arms, shoulders, and I've reduced waist size by a few inches.

Had a nosey at the asylum. Shit that looks ridiculous! I might have to have a stab when I get back!

Asylum is the best workout. I would however recommend Gamma T25 workouts to prepare for it, as otherwise the workout with the weights will be a complete shock. Also, the Speed workouts in T25 more than prepare you for the agility part of Asylum.

Cheers Col. I've been in Florida and T25 is all over the tv. I'll have a stab at that. Could do with downloading it rather than buying though.
That Arty Col is a proper show off I tell ya..If you want T25 I would be happy to let you steal it from me. All I need is a memory stick with over 8gb of storage.
Let me know if you are interested and I am happy to sort this. Done it for loads of friends so no issues pal.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
poyntonblue said:
ArtyCol said:
Asylum is the best workout. I would however recommend Gamma T25 workouts to prepare for it, as otherwise the workout with the weights will be a complete shock. Also, the Speed workouts in T25 more than prepare you for the agility part of Asylum.

Cheers Col. I've been in Florida and T25 is all over the tv. I'll have a stab at that. Could do with downloading it rather than buying though.
That Arty Col is a proper show off I tell ya..If you want T25 I would be happy to let you steal it from me. All I need is a memory stick with over 8gb of storage.
Let me know if you are interested and I am happy to sort this. Done it for loads of friends so no issues pal.

PM'd mate

Can anyone recommend a good weight gain supplement for someone with fast metabolism?

Chungo said:
Can anyone recommend a good weight gain supplement for someone with fast metabolism?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/NUTRITION-HI-CALORIE-GAINER-WEIGHT-PROTEIN/dp/B005IHIBCO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/NUTRITION-HI-CA ... B005IHIBCO</a>

Blue Smarties said:
Chungo said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/NUTRITION-HI-CALORIE-GAINER-WEIGHT-PROTEIN/dp/B005IHIBCO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/NUTRITION-HI-CA ... B005IHIBCO</a>

Cheers mate

I don't go gym but I do a few weights at home and then I'm on my bike alot and my job is pretty physical. Is stuff like this still going to be help me put weight on if I'm not bashin the gym?

Chungo said:
Blue Smarties said:
Chungo said:

Cheers mate

I don't go gym but I do a few weights at home and then I'm on my bike alot and my job is pretty physical. Is stuff like this still going to be help me put weight on if I'm not bashin the gym?

Don't waste your money on weight gainer mate.

Just eat more vegetables especially sweet potato, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. Try and have a mixture of these with every meal if possible. Also look at your in take of lean meat as well.

Drinking an expensive fluid just because it says weight gainer on it won't get you anywhere in a hurry.

i tried this workout 2 years ago. Really did my knees in. Unsure whether to retry again with Insanity. I do normal cardio at the gym, running 5km etc etc. No problems. But when I did insanity, my knee joints bucked me in and was left for sore and didn't recover for over few months.

anyone experience similar?

MaineDAWG2008 said:
i tried this workout 2 years ago. Really did my knees in. Unsure whether to retry again with Insanity. I do normal cardio at the gym, running 5km etc etc. No problems. But when I did insanity, my knee joints bucked me in and was left for sore and didn't recover for over few months.

Not personally.

What kind of flooring are you doing it on, and what kind of footwear?

quiet_riot said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

Not personally.

What kind of flooring are you doing it on, and what kind of footwear?

It's probably either just your footwear or the floor you're working out on if you're okay with other workouts.

My foot cramps pretty bad during some of the drills but I put that down to poor balance and footwear.

In 6 days I've gone from 5 mins of pain to completing the circuits and feeling good within minutes of it finishing. This stuffs for real.

[flash=][/flash]
MaineDAWG2008 said:

Your knees have probably took a serious pounding whilst running on those treadmills.

The idea of weight or body weight training is that it strengthens your muscles and joints and prevents injuries in the long term.

I've never done insanity and don't know much about it but I'm guessing that the knee pain is probably more from constant running on treadmills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.