cup final day - london based blues

tueartsboots said:
Cheers Colin, I think ! Simon, that means a lot, thank you.
Fair few of us go to Dulwich Hamlet fc when we can't get home in general.
Sunday there will be Blues at The Effra, Brixton, short walk from staton/tube

Might give it a go. What's the beer like?

A bit of tueartsboots bashing, unwarranted. Top lad, did a lot of hard work organising us as a London rabble. Good stuff, some of us appreciated you!

Da_Blu_Moona said:
A bit of tueartsboots bashing, unwarranted. Top lad, did a lot of hard work organising us as a London rabble. Good stuff, some of us appreciated you!

I only bumped the thread as it was relevant for Sunday. I only spotted the boots bashing afterwards but that was unintentional.
For the record he is a top man for the work he put in and for me the FA cup 2011 at the City Pride wont be topped for watching City on the telly. It was a great day and will live long in the memory!
All the best for Sunday, where ever you are watching.

What are fans thoughts on getting tickets from touts around the Wembley area on the day of the game?

blueloon said:
What are fans thoughts on getting tickets from touts around the Wembley area on the day of the game?

The internet has largely taken the financial risk away for touts. Touts will have been selling ticketsball all week over the web. The upshot is that touts will have made their money and can hold out for big bucks on the day of the game, without worrying about losses. Web touting also means there are less tickets available on match day. Had to £400 versus Stoke in 2011.

Keep checking the ticket thread as one may come available last minute. If not it comes down to what you are prepared to pay.

blueloon said:

You can get lucky - there will defn be touts looking to offload close to the whistle. Local pubs close about an hour before hand (police rule) so head up to the ground and be prepared to hang on til the game has started if you want to avoid getting ripped off

Cheers for the votes of confidence, bashers can ........... Effra was great today, just like when we started at City Pride-about 15 of us but we can and will rebuild ! Cheap beer, for London, several BIG screens and dedicated garden tv ! Now cooking dinner for a moderator ! See you soon Prestwich_Blue !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.